Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Spiritus Nox posted:

Davion Mitchell's last few games might be some of the most masterful individual performances I've ever seen from any Baylor athlete tho....that man was a monster late in the tournament.

He shot himself into a late first round draft pick probably. He looked awesome all tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
okay I am actually learning that jim nantz no longer does the tie thing because he got pissy about people making fun of it but I do need Mangles to know that the last person to receive the tie was Archidiacano

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Brogeoisie posted:

He shot himself into a late first round draft pick probably. He looked awesome all tournament

I cannot quite get their personally with him but it does seem like it's probably going to happen now yeah. I still think Butler winds up being the much better pro.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

okay I am actually learning that jim nantz no longer does the tie thing because he got pissy about people making fun of it but I do need Mangles to know that the last person to receive the tie was Archidiacano

thank you for this

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Chief McHeath posted:

Fellas, is it Gonzaga to suck your own dick?

Only if you practice edging.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jim Nantz angrily eating a slice of burnt toast tomorrow morning, staring a hole through a tie that wouldn't belong to him anymore in a just universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

xbilkis posted:

Jim Nantz angrily eating a slice of burnt toast tomorrow morning, staring a hole through a tie that wouldn't belong to him anymore in a just universe

lmao

He was very upset that people implied his tie might be sweaty