Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
just all sorts of unfortunate pain in that one play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lol shoulda made your free throws, friend

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
haha ohio state

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Roasted Donut posted:

It's just this simple, folks. You don't have to twist yourself in to a drat pretzel over every drat thing

yeah your moral outrage at Oral Roberts U (which isn't the athletes' fault anyway) will be assuaged when they inevitably lose, probably Sunday so just revel in Ohio State losing

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
this H&R block ad is insanely bad and I think theyre trying to do it ironically but they missed the mark wildly

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I was led to believe the Big 10 wasn't a joke this year, silly me

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
haha Texas and also UVa

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

xbilkis posted:

I have no ill will towards the University of Texas but horns down is the absolute best taunt

It honestly would be by itself but the fact that a lot of them react the same way Joe Buck did to the Randy Moss moon celebration makes it incredible

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I had to be away most of the day and return to marvel at the big 10's commitment to its fraudulence; you have to admire it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

MourningView posted:

you're gonna be sorry when rutgers wins

I am always sorry win Rutgers wins anything to be fair

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
god dammit Gonzaga

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm really more annoyed than I thought I'd be that Baylor is winning

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

MourningView posted:

Who has been consistently better in the tournament recently? Villanova? That's the only team I can thing of with a great argument

In what way is Villanova not slam dunk indisputably better than Gonzaga in the tourney recently? They have two rings in the last 4 tournaments that have been staged before this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

MourningView posted:

Yeah I agree I just meant that's pretty much it, no one else is consistently making deep runs like Gonzaga is. Maybe Michigan too I guess but either way it's a really short list. People treat them like they're still getting bounced in the second round every year or something.

oh I see, yeah that's reasonable