Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I picked Florida in that game just because of how Covid wrecked the end of the season for VT. They could easily win if they don't show much rust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

let's-go-toothpaste 👏🏻-👏🏻-👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Toothpaste putting on a dental clinic

edit: The Raiders are led by Patriot Player of the Year Jordan Burns, who averaged at least 15 points and 1.8 3PG in each of his past three seasons. Colgate plays at one of the faster paces in the country and is among the best at effective FG% on offense and defense. Defensively, they excel at limiting opponents from getting open looks around the arc, an important skill that will be tested against tough competition in the NCAA tournament.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Benne posted:

If Colgate blows this I'm blaming everyone's terrible puns

I didn't even make an Arkansas vs Toothpaste joke though

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

yes but you're used to first round disappointment

erroneous!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have broken my nose twice playing basketball. It required surgery both times. Not good if true

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Another guy hit in the face lol this game

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That flop warning is nonsense

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

Oh what a tremendous oaf that colgate has just deployed

He reminds me of when Shrek became human

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The criteria for calling an offensive foul doesn't even make sense at this point. Refs just love calling it no matter how much the defender is on roller skates. It's nonsense

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Kansas fan has takes

Not really interested in one sided rivalry smack talk in the game day thread

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That dunk by Florida was extremely beast

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Appears to not be a nose which is good

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Evanston isn't Chicago :eng101:

Any place you can get to on the El is Chicago :eng101:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't care who you're facing if you can't miss you can pull it off. Oregon can't miss.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rick posted:

Just declare this the championship now and cancel the rest of the tournament.

No we have to crush USC, it's personal for me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kirios posted:

I hear ya but you're going to see in 90 minutes why Gonzaga's by far the favorite to win the NC this year. Now that Illinois is out the only team that can compete with them is Baylor.

This is the kind of juju rustlin I advise against

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

chaoslord posted:

80 points and only 2 from the bench, wild

I think that can be filed as evidence that the game off helped

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oklahoma time for a miracle

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Did anybody else hear the broadcaster do the South Park Timmaeh!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

College charge calls are so stupid

With absolutely zero research I would say probably half the charge calls in college basketball the defender is moving

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MourningView posted:

Dunk should be good if you took off before the clock hit zero, encourage dunking as often as possible

I can get behind this

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oklahoma has played on the edge of amazing all game and it just wasn’t enough against Gonzaga who makes everything. Timme is so dangerous around the basket. He’s like Tim Duncan or something every layup goes in

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Baxate posted:

Chicago has always been a top talent location and yet no team in the state of Illinois is ever any good.

That’s because all the blue bloods mine Chicago like it has mithril

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kirios posted:

As an Oregonian I'm pissed that they're talking up USC / UCLA in the Elite 8 potentially and ignoring Oregon and Oregon State. This is bullshit.

There is 18m people in the greater Los Angeles area and 4 million in the whole state of Oregon. I'm not sure bullshit is the word