Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
3 possession lead . . . insurmountable for an Eric Mussleman team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I will cheer for Arkansas. Overdog solidarity.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That poor Colgate #14 looks like he was dribbling for the first time in his life.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
loving ow

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Thank you Colgate for getting my uncle out of a time machine from the 70s to play center for your team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
J. Woodword Sabonis

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat that's a block.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Vtech #22 has great footwork.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Amazing

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
hammer: DROPPED

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

kiimo posted:

Appears to not be a nose which is good

Yeah as long as it's not a concussion it's best case scenario.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

shirts and skins posted:

Between ORU and Liberty we have some very unsympathetic underdogs in this tournament

Grand Canyon University is bad too.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
God grant me protection for making a post Hooverdam might come back from the dead and respond to.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Of course Josh Pastner is a face shield guy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol this GT Loyola game is insanely bad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Glad to see the wedgie.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oral Roberts 22 needs to stand somewhere else or shoot that shot because no one believes he's driving.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Pac-12 wasn't good this year it just turns out that the schools they are playing are frauds so far.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

elentar posted:

anyways let's all band together and cheer for Josh Pastner to fall on his face in the most hilarious way possible

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Benne posted:

I am not ready for the discourse if Cade loses to the chud school

Same, please hang on Oklahoma State.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cade finding a way to get it done against a team beating the poo poo out of him is a great sign.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I had a professional basketball commentator tell me that San Diego State was a great pick . ..

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sending thousands of morons on a private jet from a hot spot in a pandemic to cheer in a basketball game they have zero chance at competing in is extremely GCU.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ouch.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

There were on-call teams for anyone that had to pull out with COVID issues up until a specified date. That date's long since passed.

Maybe the date should've at least been after the first two days of the tournament . . .

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

he sucks rear end

Up 11 with Garza missing a giant chuck of the first half because Fran is a dipshit about two fouls is pretty good. Not sure I get GCU just daring a team that was one of the best shooting teams in the country to shoot.

At least when they had Dan Marley as coach their bad coach you got to think about how cool Dan Marley was.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I had severe knee problems the first time I took the LSAT and needed like 5 Tylenol to even make it to the test and my head was extremely cloudy so needless to say I did pretty poorly. I don’t remember the score, just that it was bad. Grand Canyon University did the full court press on me, phone calls, emails, meeting requests, they even invited me to see a Suns game in a box, which I would have went to if I didn’t have a previous commitment on that day.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

i don't believe in maryland at all, they are frauds

It appears UCONN might be bigger frauds.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

Ohio/UVA should be a really good opportunity for a big upset and Ohio has one of the best players in the tournament in Jason Preston, if you don't have a rooting interest in the other games that's definitely the one to watch

The camera angles and the tshirt make him look like a basketball child prodigy but it is my first time seening him and it’s good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Too bad about UVA’s execution the rest of the game but it has been great since the clock fell under a minute.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Now the refs are icing the poor kid.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I…LOVE cancer research

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Fatman flop

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
UCLA coming unwound.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The announcer who just inferred that wide open three was a bad shot should be instantly fired.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
UCLA played a pretty perfect offensive game and is advancing to own me for saying they were bad on Thursday.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Is that a tooth knocked out?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Texas getting so many chances but can't do anything with them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

AC really gacked up that previous possession, woof

I'm glad I was watching alone so no one could hear me evilly cackling as he fell out of bounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Declare this game a draw.