Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
you know, I go home every night, turn on the news, see these congressmen and women getting out of their limousines with their law degrees. but you know for me, on main street, I'm still getting a nine dollar haircut, and you know, I drive a pretty nice van and for that i'm fortunate. but what I hate is that I'm becoming the one with the draconian policies. i'm becoming the vilified, you know? i manage a Quiznos and uh, these punk kids come in and uh, they expect a free bag of chips as our deal used to be. but you know times have changed and I've got to say - you want those doritos? well cool fuckin' ranch kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'll have a large chicken carbonara on white, hold the mushrooms :colbert:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
do u guys have bugles

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

FutonForensic

do they still let you gently caress the oven like in that one quiznos commercial or have "times changed" from that, huh

Ass-penny

FutonForensic posted:

do they still let you gently caress the oven like in that one quiznos commercial or have "times changed" from that, huh

Ass-penny

Also, what the gently caress is a Quiznos?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

rear end-penny posted:

Also, what the gently caress is a Quiznos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPTZWhz46M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ

Barco Fiesta fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Mar 20, 2021

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I feel guilty, because I forgot to buy bagels and now the breakfast bagels I promised my family will be very disappointing.

Ventral EggSac

I once took a nap on the conveyor belt oven and when I woke up I was in bed next to a Chiptole Turkey Sub. I quickly got my pants on and was at the door, shirt in hand, when I heard her say

"Oh, you're leaving? I was hoping you would stay for breakfast. I ... had a great time last night"

"I... had a good time last night too. Uh, I have to get to work now but, uh, we should do this again sometime."

Lettuce flapping as she spoke, tangy chipotle mayo dripping slightly on the sheets, she said

"Call me after work?"
"Yeah, call you later"

Escape From Noise

I lie awake in bed at night, thinking of the chance I had to gently caress an industrial toaster oven at Quiznos. But I threw it away. Because I couldn't read the signs.

nut

wow thought these was a QUIZno's but its sounding a lot more like a TESTy's

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm ready to suck down some Quiznos like I'm John Cougar Mellencamp suxking the freak out of some chili dogs at the Tastee Freez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Ventral EggSac posted:

I once took a nap on the conveyor belt oven and when I woke up I was in bed next to a Chiptole Turkey Sub. I quickly got my pants on and was at the door, shirt in hand, when I heard her say

"Oh, you're leaving? I was hoping you would stay for breakfast. I ... had a great time last night"

"I... had a good time last night too. Uh, I have to get to work now but, uh, we should do this again sometime."

Lettuce flapping as she spoke, tangy chipotle mayo dripping slightly on the sheets, she said

"Call me after work?"
"Yeah, call you later"

:yikes: