Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Is it a hard 100 pages, can it be less or how much more? I'm really bad at hitting targets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

For a little extra boost, the script lab has a free competition going on until the 30th.

https://writers.coverfly.com/competitions/view/tslfreecontest?_ga=2.210483477.1417553906.1618620432-1538771702.1618620432

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Welp, I thought I was on the finally stretch and had scheduled out my days. Turns out I started planning a bit past what I had written already, so now I've got a ton of catching up today. But then hopefully I can get back to being bit more lazy per day.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

After afurious day of writing, I just made it to my actual scheduled deadline. But I made new problems when it ended up not going how I expected. That's for tomorrow me to figure out I guess.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Welp, finished my script, but only got to 82 pages. My treatment kind of went differently than the script so I'm gonna try and see what I can do to fatten it up. Want to aleast try for a respectable 90. The thing is I made a huge choice on how I wanted to show things in relation to the main character. I need to decide whether I can continue with that or throw it out. Because if I were to write it conventionally i'd have more than enough pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Leng posted:

Wooo! :woop: With life taking so many of us out, I'd say this is a win for you and a win for the thread.

I'm not sure of the likelihood of anyone hitting the 100 page target so we may not have a winner, but could we give bushisms a champion gang tag for finishing the script? I took a crack at one (attached) - I had grand plans for it to be animated so it would type the text and to have pages flying out the back of the typewriter into a neat stack behind/next to the typewriter but I am new to pixel art and that requires a lot more skill/time than I currently have.

Lol thanks, I wasn't planning on winning anything. Mostly thanks for the thread, needed some motivation to sit down and push this thing out. I've been sitting on the concept for a while but had no impetus to do anything with it. I'm usually doing a lot softer and usually social tinged things. This was a chance to have a little fun, though it was stressful in a whole different way.

But don't crown me until you at least glance at the work, might be bad enough to disqualify lol

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gZzo0a7-I_SgLZ5LZq_iGtgSJySn7lVM/view?usp=sharing updated link

CW violent gore depiction

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Apr 29, 2021