Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
This game has been really fun but I am losing my mind over seeing something like a triple-claim for a role and the group isn't icing everyone out of policy.

Similarly, I've had one game where, at that point, the mostly human group of survivors votes off one of the guards and I'm wondering why it's even an option.

Generally, everyone behaves about as realistically as you can expect (and I'm surprised by how consistent most of the characters behave) but sometimes I am just completely baffled with how the AI is voting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

I don't know why the "single-player" part of this game's summary didn't stick in my mind, I literally thought it was multiplayer instead. :psyduck:

gently caress it, I'm in. I'm looking for something with an intriguing and compelling story/mystery to sink my teeth into after BD2 was a disappointment story-wise.

Does this game go in weird and unexpected places, have lots of twists 'n turns, etc.? That's the kinda poo poo I'm looking for.

Yes.