Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Not sure what I'm supposed to do with the games where from the first turn a huge bloc immediately forms around like, Yuriko, and it's obvious that the Gnosia are among them even if I'm not 100% who yet, but they're just gonna steamroll the minority out ASAP.

OTOH, it's really funny when I'm certain that's what happening but actually I'm just the only dumbdumb unknowingly allied with the actual Gnosia but it doesn't matter cause everyone else solves the problem without my help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

tfw the Gnosia eliminate you despite you having exactly the wrong idea about who was Gnosia...

I'm at the point where I can pick the conditions for the next loop, anyone have ideas about what setup is best to learn how to get better (without regard for XP/events) cause I'm just very bad at this? Been going like 10 players/2 Gnosia with engineers and doctors enabled and the other roles off cause I noticed AC Followers were very confusing to me.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Just short of 40 and thought the one where Setsu just announces that she murdered Sha-Ming with no explanation right as the loop begins and the game just proceeds like no one gives a poo poo was really funny.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"Say You're Human" is pretty useful for me getting a read early but doesn't seem to help the rest of the crew that much unless it hits one of the terrible liars.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

After learning Sha-Ming's backstory I wish those intelligent bonobos were on the ship instead of him. Took a while to unlock it too cause the moron wouldn't just follow my lead and vote off the crew I had primed everyone against.