Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero K
Feb 22, 2010
Got a Definite Enemy situation that I'm completely stumped on.

• 15 Crew, 4 Gnosia - Engineer, Doctor, Guardian Angel, and AC Follower present.
  • Gnosia are myself, SQ, Sha-Ming, and Stella.
  • Freezes: D1 Setsu, D2 Stella, D3 Comet
  • Night Kills: N1 Raqio, N2 Shigemichi, N3 Remnan
  • Doctor notes: claims D1 of Chipie and Comet, D1 Setsu - both report green. D2 Stella - Comet: red, Chipie: green. D3 Comet - Chipie: red.
  • Engineer: Kukrushka and myself claim on D3: I scan Stella g, Yuriko g, Chipie r. Kukrushka scans Otome g, Sha-Ming r, myself r.

The only target that makes sense to me is AC Chipie, but I don't see how it'd be provable. Both Docs report one gnosia frozen, so it's 6-3 currently for sure, no problem that the game hasn't ended yet. Engies outed on D3, so they could both be fake, but even with the knowledge that Kuk's the real one, it doesn't seem to implicate Chipie. Kuk's not a Definite Human, or taggable as one, so it shouldn't be myself or Sha-Ming that's the enemy; there's nothing pointing to SQ, so I'd be completely baffled if it were her. ...Iunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero K
Feb 22, 2010
Gina called it on me as the 5th action, seems this was the case! Bit surprised I was given the option, since it was myself.

I was getting a lot of heat before I claimed, so this was basically a last-ditch effort of "well, I know Chipie's bad, maybe I can report him as bad, then make it to 4-3 with a little less attention on myself." The automatic Stella report obviously messed that up, though, ah well.

e: "Say You're Human" got 3 people to catch me in a lie, so overconfidence in my performance was the real killer, I guess.

Zero K fucked around with this message at 12:52 on May 31, 2021