Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

came here to post the correct answer but lo and behold there it is

mix with your preferred chili oil / crisp :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:same:

But Digornio has them now.

And they're never on sale.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I had a Newman's Own white pizza yesterday and it was good.

It was made even better by slicing up some pre-cooked bacon and throwing it on!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I've only tried a handful of things, but Mr Newman's brand has never let me down.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Fartington Butts posted:

Usually a mix of soy sauce, chinese black vinegar and some hot oil.

my local chinese takeout serves dumplings with a sauce like this, but also there are sliced green onions all up in and it has a hint of anise

nice dipping choice!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

----------------

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

I just had one of these for the first time last week, was pretty good, drat near takes down the GOAT:

also will always buy a couple of these when they're on sale:

pretty much your average greasy italian take-out tier for $5.99, love 'em.

for a step above Banquet, and really about on-par with most fast food chicken strips:

Kroger's generic brand, these with a quick parmesan or pesto sauce makes a pretty impressive low-effort fancy meal for two:

that's pretty much my frozen foods run down. the above items and a couple decent FP's (a thread topic in itself) will satisfy my quick and easy stockpile for just under $30.00.

----------------

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 7, 2021

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

The funny thing is they sell a “less guilt” version of this. It’s literally the same Mac and cheese with half the portion in the box.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
PF Chang home menu bagged meals. Just dump it in a pan and pour it over some rice. Zero effort Chinese food for two in under 30 minutes. Great to have on hand for turning around a bad day at the final hour

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Their Hatch Chili Mac & Cheese is even better.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Jack's frozen pizza is absolute rear end. Screamin' Sicilian is good, but overpriced. Just buy real pizza or from the deli.

However, I do enjoy Health Choice's beef and potato steamers. Add in some Scorned Woman hot sauce and you've got a tasty dish.

Ninurta fucked around with this message at 08:42 on May 12, 2021

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

uber_stoat posted:

sometimes the cheap stuff simply is better. these instant noodles are 50cents a pack and they are some of my favorite noodles. cheaper than dirt and tastier than stuff that costs 5x as much.

These are my favorite instant noodles, followed by Shin Black/Nongshim and the spiciest loving Chicken blend there is at the moment.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ninurta posted:

These are my favorite instant noodles, followed by Shin Black/Nongshim and the spiciest loving Chicken blend there is at the moment.

I actually have a few more I need to add to the wall:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Iron Crowned posted:

have to say the Koreans are killing it in the noodle game. love that dang ol' cartoon chicken.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

and HR gets mad when i do that with wild game taxidermy

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Glorious.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

This thread gives me such a strong sense of kinship, finding out people have experienced and recognized all these same things

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Shouts out to Costco frozen dinners. Not only convenient but always there for you by virtue of being a 48 pack or whatever.

Bibigo orange chicken, make a lil white rice and some steam-in-bag veg, hell yea. Same brand makes a great frozen potsticker.

Trident fried fish fillets are excellent quality, especially if you pop em in the air fryer. Have a fish sandwich or pair it with some fries or minute rice pilaf and frozen veg.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got that brand's steamed dumplings from Costco. They're not that great. They taste good but after you steam them in the microwave they get rubbery after about 5 minutes. I won't be getting them again.

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I go through far too many of the Bibigo bulgogi giant mandu (p much potstickers). One of my Costco go-tos. They have the mini wontons, too, but they're pretty boring.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I just tried this for the first time. I like it, but the reviews on the Marie Callendar's site HATE it

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
that legit looks like poop from an rear end

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

barnold posted:

that legit looks like poop from an rear end

Much like your posting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Bum the Sad posted:

Much like your posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Joan posted:

I just tried this for the first time. I like it, but the reviews on the Marie Callendar's site HATE it

i love reading the reviews on frozen food on wal-mart or the manufacturer's website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

They call it Farm Rich because if someone told you it was from a farm, you'd say "that's rich"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aardvark! posted:

i love reading the reviews on frozen food on wal-mart or the manufacturer's website

Youtuber Brutalmoose sometimes does frozen food review videos where he'll buy a bunch of different ones, try them out, review them and then read user reviews. They're pretty fun videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4N2UZbjzo

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

I worked at Iceland during the glory days and this was an all-time great.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

muscles like this! posted:

Youtuber Brutalmoose sometimes does frozen food review videos where he'll buy a bunch of different ones, try them out, review them and then read user reviews. They're pretty fun videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4N2UZbjzo

poor bastard. rip.

----------------

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

I worked at Iceland during the glory days and this was an all-time great.

Yeah but it's no

Tried this along with their other limited edition "weird" curry flavours and this was by FAR the worst

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Dell_Zincht posted:

Yeah but it's no

Tried this along with their other limited edition "weird" curry flavours and this was by FAR the worst

The chocolate one was pretty loving disgusting, I was a fan of the atomic vindaloo though, properly spicy for a frozen meal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

The chocolate one was pretty loving disgusting, I was a fan of the atomic vindaloo though, properly spicy for a frozen meal

lmfao

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Dell_Zincht posted:

Yeah but it's no

This has me considering if you can get frozen Oaxacan mole sauce, it seems like it would keep well…

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

This has me considering if you can get frozen Oaxacan mole sauce, it seems like it would keep well…

I make high quality mole pretty often, it freezes very well.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if you live in a place with lots of Mexican people you can just buy mole off the shelf. maybe not as good as the kind made by a crack squad of Mexican grandmas but what ya gonna do.

----------------

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

I found some that was maybe 6 -7 months old in the back of my freezer recently. Made from scratch stuff I forgot was there and definitely not going to throw out. Tasted just as good after reheating.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
saw these at the store ... Couldn't resist ... can't wait 4 breakfast tomorrow

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I bet they taste like a McGriddle

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

saw these at the store ... Couldn't resist ... can't wait 4 breakfast tomorrow

looks good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Wow it's been DAYS since that post and the user hasn't posted any juicy, artificially maple flavored, content . MODS?!