Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

wasnt checking thread for a bit but ill eat the pepperette lol

pepperette flavoured whiteclaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

You could get really extra canadian and candy your pepperettes (get the fancy ones with some venison and a lil Schwartz's style/Montreal smoked meats style seasoning in the mix) with maple syrup, crushed black pepper and sea salt then serve them alongside your all dressed chips (traditional).

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

Serve up your candied pepperettes with a little Domestic blended whiskey and a nice Domestic beer and heck, you've got yourself a fine meal.

Prof. Crocodile

Where might one in the lower 48 procure one of these Pepper-ette items?

thank you heather papps for this historically great sig!
thank you deep dish peat moss for preparing me for The War with dope rhymes!

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

Olympia Provisions sells a variety now but I haven't tried it yet. You can sometimes get Schneider's at your~fancier~ local establishments like Wawa or QT or wherever.

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

I bought some pepperettes today. Mennonite ones according to the label.

Stoner Sloth

can we post about other sausages in this thread?

i had a really good cacciatore sausage recently

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

can we post about other sausages in this thread?

i had a really good cacciatore sausage recently

thank you heather papps for this historically great sig!
thank you deep dish peat moss for preparing me for The War with dope rhymes!

Escape From Noise

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

What do they call the pepperette in Quebec?

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

What do they call the pepperette in Quebec?

La Pepperette

cruft

cruft posted:

La Pepperette

En Québec c'est "Pepperette"
"Pepperette" elle est,
Et si tu as besoin de ça,
Tu serais inquiète!

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

They probably invented the word Pepperette up here for the sole purpose that it's the same in both languages.

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

They probably invented the word Pepperette up here for the sole purpose that it's the same in both languages.

Guillaume le Conquérant actually wasn't all that interested in England until someone pointed out the convenience of "Pepperette" being the same in both les langues québécois.

Regardez-vous mon franglish! C'est la vache!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

What is a pepperette?
It sounds small but spicy

cruft

RickRogers posted:

What is a pepperette?
It sounds small but spicy

I think you've pretty much nailed it there, friend.

Plant MONSTER.

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

cruft posted:

Guillaume le Conquérant actually wasn't all that interested in England until someone pointed out the convenience of "Pepperette" being the same in both les langues québécois.

Regardez-vous mon franglish! C'est la vache!

jvais aller parker mon char ayeur osti poigne-moi des pepperettes et des crottes d'fromages calise

shout outs to khanstant for the beautiful signature make sure to "like" and "subscribe"

hot cocoa on the couch

Plant MONSTER. posted:

jvais aller parker mon char ayeur osti poigne-moi des pepperettes et des crottes d'fromages calise

criss, ces sacres... très unchill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

I have a confession to make. I ordered a deep dish pepperette stuffed crust pizza from little caesar's but becaus e I entered the pickup address as "fart@littlecaesars.com" I could not get a QR code to open the HOT-N-READY device and extract my pepperette pizza. I had to tell them the joke name I left for the order: "Tweezer Caesar". It was embarassing but here I am with a delicious pepperette and jalepeno pizza all to myself; I don't need NO man.