Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Enemy Secrets triggering the bow charges, they really have thought of everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
yeah, Face Hunter v Face Hunter was quite a surprise to see how we were both gaining charges.

Also I would have thought stars would have carried over from the other modes. Maybe it will at the April reset?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Maybe something gets unlocked, but I thought all Classic cards were free? Is that not the case? Do those still have to be crafted?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Feels like a good portion of nerfs in Hearthstone are solidly because of reducing some cards to Zero mana. Maybe one day they’ll recognize this issue!

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Didn't Elementals have a similar thing for awhile? Or maybe it was Dragons...

Also a slight change for those cards that look at different Tribes

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
I’m guessing drag to first, and then click on the second like the Mobile UI uses?

And time to finally get that 60/60 Tabby achievement.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

prom candy posted:

I think this might be why I'm confused about what I'm supposed to be doing. There's so many modes and rewards tracks and so on

:justpost: but edited to "just play"

Best thing to do is your quests every 3 days and now the weekly ones too. Achievements rarely give you stuff, but not worth worrying about unless you're like me and clear out red notification bubbles obsessively.

Probably even best to just start with Battlegrounds and Casual until you get the hang of it, and then you should have some cards and dust to work with via gold rewards.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

quote:

Adjusted Darkmoon Prizes to offer better Prizes for players on the bottom half of the leaderboard.

hm

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Played 3 games, only one opponent had Noz in their deck so the other 2 were just regular games. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Some cartoons and a Facebook/Blog post full of cards, please pre-order oh god please pre-order.