Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

^^ you probably don't want Drek pulling your 0-cost mana refresher minion...

Funny thing I noticed: if you're deliberately chain-conceding BG games in order to force a hero (in my case, farming the 1st place achievements for the Mercenaries heroes since I took a break from playing BGs during AV due to not buying the tavern pass), at some point - I want to say if you have 5 8th-place finishes in a row with no cards played because that's when I noticed it happening after getting a win with a hero I was missing - the stats screen will completely freeze up and not record any game statistics or show any final boards until you play a couple of games in a row all the way to the end honestly. Fortunately the 1st place achievements still count even if nothing else from the game is logged into the stats.

How did I notice? Because I had taken a screenshot of having had 8008 tavern upgrades when this started happening, haha. It took a while to finally draw Bru'kan to finish it up because I was also getting offered Azshara nearly every game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

Mayveena posted:

August 2?! drat better get going on the 8K gold I like to have for an expansion.

I did a double take because I thought for a second that the expansion was launching in 4 days. Then I remembered it was June. I blame just having woke up.

It's almost 4 months minus a week but for some reason it sure feels like it's coming quicker than previous expansions.

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

It was going to happen sooner or later. I didn't even feel anything, just a chuckle and a "the hell".

he had leaper, 2 rats, ghastcoiler, croc, baron, one other I can't remember. APM pirates with fat stats just refused to smack the baron, he kept getting multiple resets in the order he needed. at some point pirate kills the ghastcoiler, the mobs were selfless and yet another rat. previous mob dies and sent its leaper charges to the rat, next attack kills the selfless, shielding the 2 non-baron minions remaining. THEN the baron dies, but the rat popped and sent more leapers flying, and that's how you get 1.2% lethal