Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Opened like 18 packs, one legendary, that priest one that hurts everything, gently caress priests I’m never playing one so I’m dusting this with an angry look on my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Devo posted:

I unpacked Guff so I started playing Guff token druid and it's pretty good.
### Token Druid
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Gryphon
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 2x (0) Lightning Bloom
# 2x (1) Adorable Infestation
# 2x (1) Gibberling
# 2x (1) Nature Studies
# 2x (2) Guess the Weight
# 2x (2) Lunar Eclipse
# 1x (2) Mark of the Wild
# 2x (2) Power of the Wild
# 2x (2) Solar Eclipse
# 2x (2) Thorngrowth Sentries
# 2x (3) Fungal Fortunes
# 1x (3) Guff Runetotem
# 2x (4) Pride's Fury
# 2x (5) Arbor Up
# 2x (5) Glowfly Swarm
#
AAECAZICAvvtA4efBA7lugPvugP5zAObzgO50gPw1AOJ4AOK4APR4QOM5AOt7AOz7AOunwTZnwQA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I don't usually play Druid but I have everything but the Glowfly and Guess the Weight spells. If I disenchant Jandice Barov I can make it. Should I???

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Devo posted:

Yeah it's good and Jandice sucks now

DONE
okay any advice playing it

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Thank you for that token druid list. It is very fun. When things swing right, it feels very good indeed.
It also allowed me the pleasure of this:

They conceded right after, which felt nice.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I had what was possibly the most perfect play with my token Druid deck cruelly wiped away. First turn, that card that discovers a spell and makes the next one cheaper. A few turns of biding my time, and I drop a five summon glow fly swarm, and then double cast lightning bloom for 4 mana and buff them +1/+1 twice with power of the wild. I tag him with them once and then he got a flamestrike from some 1/1 that discovers a card from any class and welp

I don’t normally get salty when I lose because I lose so often, but that sucked. :[

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

People who spend the entire match ensuring that the timer runs down as slowly as possible are scum. I hope their loved ones are in a car accident.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Oh. I guess the premade decks are gone. Would be nice if it says when they were leaving somewhere in the game.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

L0cke17 posted:

It said it in the launcher for several days before they disappeared :shrug:

Phone has no launcher

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Desert Bus posted:

I am like 400 games deep into Face Hunter and while it's not getting me past Diamond 8 at the moment it's a lot more nuanced that I initially thought. Just keep bashing your head into the wall and it'll click eventually. I have beaten two Priests today and that almost never happens with this deck. The mirror match does suck, mulligan for Kolkar.

Edit: Piercing Shot on your own minions wins games

What is your face Hunter list?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Forcing me to play 10 shaman games for this stupid quest, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHH

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Ahahahahaaaa I love this snake lady!!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Cant Ride A Bus posted:

That deck is hilarious and fun

This is the most fun I’ve had playing Hearthstone which means it’s going to be nerfed any minute now

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

One legendary out of all my packs and it’s the neutral one that interacts with trade. Eh…

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

While I only got one poo poo legendary I did get two boars

So now I gotta figure out a deck for them

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Tuxedo Gin posted:

I'm doing extremely well with a fairly cheap Elemental Shaman. I'm extremely bad at this game so I am usually 10% below the advertised winrate of any deck but I'm at around 65% with this.

Post list please !

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Amoeba102 posted:

This is my favourite deck for now:

### Ignite v1.1
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Gryphon
#
# 2x (0) Hot Streak
# 2x (1) Babbling Book
# 2x (1) Kindling Elemental
# 2x (1) Wand Thief
# 1x (2) Astromancer Solarian
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Conjure Mana Biscuit
# 2x (2) Far Watch Post
# 1x (2) Ignite
# 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
# 2x (2) Pandaren Importer
# 2x (2) Starscryer
# 2x (2) Wandmaker
# 2x (3) Frostweave Dungeoneer
# 2x (3) Venomous Scorpid
# 2x (5) Sanctum Chandler
# 1x (5) Taelan Fordring
#
AAECAZirBASNuwOy9wOoigSXoAQN97gDpNED/tEDheQDlugD9+gD0uwDre4Ds/cDyfkD9PwDoaAExKAEAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Just try and tutor out your Chandler (and discount it with a Kindling elemental), your mana biscuits (play them before your combo turn to get the actual biscuits), and your hot streaks. Then just cats as many Ignites as you need to win.

How important is Solarian for this?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I don’t see how Mutanus could help since he costs 7 and the quest rewards are all 5. They SHOULD be 7.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

I mean, good job to anyone who can finish their quest on turn 4? But it’s unlikely.

I posted that after losing to a quest mage who had his quest done in time to plop the guy down on turn 5. :saddowns:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

And then you drop the abomination just revealed and it eats the big tree up :getin:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Two legendary cards in 31 packs. I guess that isn’t too bad, but one of them is the warrior hero and I hate warrior cards so it’s dust.
The other is shaman ice bear which okay

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Ahhh why do I keep getting warrior legendary cards, I hate warrior :mad:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

It’s a super meme deck but I just got my first win with this boar/Teron rogue deck and it made all the losses worth it

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

It’s cool how Maestra will just sometimes keep you as a rogue instead of doing what she’s supposed to :effort:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

mcbexx posted:

Changing Snowfall Guardian to 6 mana almost feels beneficial.
Now you don't have to worry about accidentally hitting it with the discount from Auctionhouse Gavel and render it useless for corrupting your 4 mana combo pieces.

What’s this deck? I’ve been using them in a deck with no weapons, it’s a burn freeze deck that is very fun and doing well (for me) ((I’m bad))

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I won a preorder 60 Alterac pack on a giveaway on Twitter and I’ve only opened 11 packs so far and I’ve gotten two golden legendaries. Is this why people buy these packs? :aaaaa:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

There’s no way I’m getting Grand Marshall and that is bullshit

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Mr Beens posted:

Is there a pop up.for dust compensation or does it just silently appear in your inventory?

It pops up

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

If you had extra dust, I hope you spent it all because it’s gone now

I didn’t spend it all, like an idiot

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Yeah I lost 12k dust, like an idiot I didn’t use it all up, but I did craft some stuff and now I have a DH deck so that’s nice :in smith:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Can you unlock the other powers of Vandar and Drekthar in duels in the non-gold paid mode or do I need to shell out cash to make these guys not suck

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

victorious posted:

I just tried a Kazkusan-only Priest deck and it's pretty fun. With Insight along with Draconic Studies you can tutor and play him on turn 5. Draconic Studies can even give you more Kazakusans!

What can I replace Soul Mirror with? I don’t want to craft it since it rotates out in a few weeks

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

victorious posted:

I don't have Soul Mirror either, my whole deck is:
1. Insight and Draconic Studies
2. Spells that can tutor or discover Insight and Draconic Studies.
3. Anything that either heals you, slows down the opponent or tradeable cards to cycle through your deck.
4. A very small Deathrattle package of Call of the Grave/Xyrella. There's a good number of medium size Deathrattle taunts that can help stall until you get Kazakusan.

The absolute best opening hand is Draconic Studies/Insight/Palm Reading, that gets you a Turn 5 Kaz. With coin and a second Draconic Studies you can even get him out Turn 4. If you can't find any of those cards or Kaz himself by turn 8/9 you're probably screwed.

Intriguing! Can you post your deck? 🙏

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I hope Bloom goes Core

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I started playing a DH deck with Lady Prestor and I finally got the Coldarra Drake while I had Felfire Deadeye out and oh boy. Got my attack to 73 before my opponent conceded.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I don’t get it. Why would the opponent play the card they were given?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

When do they stop selling the expansion bundles? Right on release?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

GTO posted:

No idea who that is, but there's still the mini set.

Ozumat is a humongous octopus boss in WoW.

It’s kind of interesting that none of the colossal minions are drawn from WoW actually. I hope the type sticks around. I want to see Kologarn make it in

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Ohh so it is. Interesting. I stopped playing by then, in my defense.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Man fuuuuuck quest hunter decks. Absolute garbage to play against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I think I had pretty decent luck this time around.

I got the "cheaper" preorder pack and 50 packs from my gold, and from there I got Lady Ashvane (disenchanted instantly) and Kotori Lightblahblah. Pulled The Leviathan, gold Gigafin, Ini Stormcoil, Raj Naj'zhan, Finley (free legendary!), Commander Sivara and Xhilag from one pack, and Queen Aszhara. Oh and Death Speaker Blackthorn from the Prime thing.