Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Travis learned humility and he has a compulsion to show it off, so he had to access a new talent and not tell people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Travis is a SEXPERT not a SAXPERT.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Wasabi the J posted:

Travis learned humility and he has a compulsion to show it off, so he had to access a new talent and not tell people.

Travis knows all the jutsus

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Zero One posted:

Travis is a SEXPERT not a SAXPERT.

I haven't seen any degrees on his walls.

Only photos linked together by twine and thumbtacks.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Man today was a "quit before the Money Zone" show for me haha. I blame it on my own mood more than anything I guess.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Good Listener posted:

Man today was a "quit before the Money Zone" show for me haha. I blame it on my own mood more than anything I guess.

I'm not through the ep, but I actually enjoyed the MZ today. there's a bit.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Good Listener posted:

Exact opposite here. First half was a banger and MZ was an all timer.

Second half was all Richard Stink so ymmv on that part.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Zero One posted:

Exact opposite here. First half was a banger and MZ was an all timer.

Second half was all Richard Stink so ymmv on that part.

Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and check out the MZ, I Dunno I just don't feel like ads most of the time :nyoron:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Good Listener posted:

Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and check out the MZ, I Dunno I just don't feel like ads most of the time :nyoron:

good news is that I couldn't tell you what any of the ads were for, with one significant exception

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That was some tantalizing Travis lore just dying to be unearthed in regards to “The Dark Ages” but I think thankfully we were spared.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I WANNA MUNCH

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Thanks for the deal! Unfortunately I don't have a fireplace so I'll have to burn it on my charcoal grill. I'll update the thread later if it's too fragrant for my small apartment (500 square feet)

Dignity Van Houten posted:

update from hospital. Burning charcoal indoor releases enough carbon dioxide to kill you. Paramedics said my downstairs neighbor saved my life when she came up to check on me. after smelling smoke and hearing me collapse. No word if kfc log worked or not.

LOG

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wasabi the J posted:

I WANNA MUNCH

LOG

thank you for this

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

George H.W. oval office posted:

That was some tantalizing Travis lore just dying to be unearthed in regards to “The Dark Ages” but I think thankfully we were spared.

I think the implication was that when he was a teenager there was a lot of beating off happening under that blanket

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I think the implication was that when he was a teenager there was a lot of beating off happening under that blanket

Travis is the famous “roommate Travis” from the BrentalFloss song

trilobite terror fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Jan 19, 2022

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Let he who is without wank sigs cast the first stone

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I haven’t caught an episode since the pandemic started are they still doing Munch Squad every episode? Also what did they pivot to once YA shut down?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's actually just My Munch Squad My Munch Squad and Me now

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Shinjobi posted:

It's actually just My Munch Squad My Munch Squad and Me now

Hosted by Richard Stink

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

External Organs posted:

Hosted by Richard Stink

I wanna stink!

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Warbird posted:

I haven’t caught an episode since the pandemic started are they still doing Munch Squad every episode? Also what did they pivot to once YA shut down?

Bim Bam's pretty dire right now. Griffin tried to do Quora once and then switched to reading entire WikiHow articles beginning to end and getting audibly annoyed whenever someone interrupts to tell jokes. Munch Squad is occasionally replaced by Richard Stink, where Justin talks about perfume with an unidentifiable accent and like most men's fragrances it's way too much, completely unpleasant, and lingers far too long.

The Adventure Zone is genuinely the best its been since Balance though.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

They just did a name-the-year ep that ends on a pretty good high note, but yeah. I drank the kool aid awhile ago and am still enjoying it, but I'd have a hard time recommending this pod to anyone coming to it fresh.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Warbird posted:

I mean there's still a decent shot at a good bit or two before the moneyzone.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Acute Grill posted:

Bim Bam's pretty dire right now. Griffin tried to do Quora once and then switched to reading entire WikiHow articles beginning to end and getting audibly annoyed whenever someone interrupts to tell jokes. Munch Squad is occasionally replaced by Richard Stink, where Justin talks about perfume with an unidentifiable accent and like most men's fragrances it's way too much, completely unpleasant, and lingers far too long.

The Adventure Zone is genuinely the best its been since Balance though.

Some of the WikiHow article segments are pretty great but Munch Squad has always been and continues to be 99% poo poo and I hate that that's the one segment that stuck, I'd take Riddle Me Piss, Work of Fart, or even more Guestsperts instead of that

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m a very infrequent listener but every Munch Squad I’ve heard has been really funny and I’ve never understood this thread’s hate for it. The Baconator Pringles one is especially good. Richard Stink, however….that was funny MAYBE once and it’s insane Justin has made it a regular thing.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I thought this episode was fine and not bad?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This episodes Richard stink was just a spin off of celebrity wine not so it wasn’t so bad

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Munch Squad is basically just fast food themed Sad Libs

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

Anyone know how the Facebook group is handling Richard Stink’s accent considering the glass shark rule?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Richard Stink is clearly a less sexually deranged Jeremy Fragrance. https://youtu.be/r4FJk0Sq6CI

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Munch Squad is consistently funny you knob gobblers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Froghammer posted:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Trial by Fieri is currently the best McElroy content being churned out.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I've been waiting for someone to get mad on behalf of whatever group they imagine Stink to be a part of.

I enjoy Munch Squad but I guess I can understand the hatred. the only thing I really dislike about it is that after every TAZ ad break I expect to hear Justin break into his theme song.

the lack of Yahoo sucks, but oh well.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Froghammer posted:

Oh did it start being funny in the last six months

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

The ones where he straight up played a commercial and demanded the others be completely silent while it played completely soured me on Munch Squad. I'm sure there have been plenty of good ones since then but I have totally lost interest.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
This showed up in my YouTube recommendations today for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1v5U6pYkY

Six parts, over 8 hours of Munch Squad.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Brands rock!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Piell posted:

Munch Squad is basically just fast food themed Sad Libs

I missed this but this is probably the best description of the segment that anyone could come up with.

Good thing I'm a freak who enjoys Sad Libs :v:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Escobarbarian posted:

I’m a very infrequent listener but every Munch Squad I’ve heard has been really funny and I’ve never understood this thread’s hate for it. The Baconator Pringles one is especially good. Richard Stink, however….that was funny MAYBE once and it’s insane Justin has made it a regular thing.

This thread is full of Cenobites from the Hellraiser movies. They can't tell the difference between pleasure and pain anymore, in fact they're the same thing to them now. They have such sights to show you... and complain about, with their cultured palates...

Froghammer posted:

Also this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/reallyndacarter/status/1484181778206281728?s=21