Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Maybe this article is actually really good and insightful but reading this abstract reminds me of the "you're just addicted to saying words" tweet.

I do admire them for keeping their abstract lean though, I ain't reading poo poo if you can't summarize it with < 200 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

Becoming so woke I'm demanding the McElroys do an episode in blackface

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

BDG straight-down-the-barrel saying "You are not my friend, and you have no say in my appearance" to the audience was a great choice.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait did the mcelboys actually run liberty lender ads? saw a random article mention it and uh, jesus if true

Elvis_Maximus
Oct 7, 2007

Relaxing AND Refreshing

Endorph posted:

wait did the mcelboys actually run liberty lender ads? saw a random article mention it and uh, jesus if true

They ran a whole ton of insanely sketchy ads in the beginning years, so I seriously wouldn't be surprised.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I really loved the era of the best show post wfmu and pre Patreon where Tom would do ads for like gambling and loan companies and sounded miserable the whole time

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

please dont post pics of me :\

please dont post pics of me :\

some plague rats posted:

Becoming so woke I'm demanding the McElroys do an episode in blackface
I enjoy reading all your posts in Skelly's voice and this was no exception

Endorph posted:

They've def advertised Prosper.com which is peer-to-peer lending, no idea how bad they are tho

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Zero One posted:

TAZ was pretty good today. Just a lot of DnD fighting for those who miss that. And a giant octopus.

source your quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the purest form of preservation for Yahoo Answers

https://twitter.com/YahooAnswersTXT/status/1380150693340852233