Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

BDG straight-down-the-barrel saying "You are not my friend, and you have no say in my appearance" to the audience was a great choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

wizzardstaff posted:

I missed this when it originally came out and finally tracked down the video where he said it. Amazing self-determination move, I'm in awe.

In the age of "just chatting" twitch streamers and twitter polls and other audience pandering moves, BDG pushing back is a smart choice. If he asked the audience what they wanted his creations would be poo poo and the same as everyone else's. No audience would ever ask for him to do Unraveled or the Hurdy Gurdy clips.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

https://twitter.com/hodgman/status/1386818358537031689

just post through it