Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/pochowek/status/1377555644144836608

saw this tweet and thought of you guys. dtay safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/hyperbolide/status/1389961355352940552

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Justin loving sucks but Ethersea is good. RIP Emory who sounded like Frank Smith

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Are you doing a bit? You legally have to admit if you are, when asked

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Acute Grill posted:

I'm very angry about how strangers that I will never meet interact wide media in ways that will never effect me.

I think they're hosed up freaks, but in a calm collected way

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Previa_fun posted:

Welp see I heaped praise on Sawbones and they went and did an episode on "Havana Syndrome." I haven't had a chance to listen to it but I hope they come to the conclusion it's made up in dumb dumb brains (hope that isn't too offensive)

i’m gonna skip it and listen to the next episode’s i tro instead because i still remember justin’s apology over not liking water chestnuts

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Kinda weird to have Clint mention his dad. What is the grandpa McElroy lore??

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

The Modern Leper posted:

Little uncomfortable that Travis's Ethersea character is veering into "abuse survivor" territory (versus strict, cloistered upbringing) in a way that I don't think he is equipped to navigate. Hope this pivots a little.

Tbh I read it more as a „no gently caress you mom” kind of thing

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Yeah I myself hope it’s not gonna be this way because tbh none of the boys have the emotional depth for it. Just thought that so far not so bad!

I liked the reveal that „Devo” was short for an embarassing pilgrim name

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Extremely neurotypical of you to expect a professional diagnosis of ADHD past the age of 10

doctors just tell you to gently caress off

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

TL posted:

Griffin’s Urchin voice is absolutely killing me. It’s so drat funny.

Urchin has some Rude Tales of Magic vibes

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I like seeing all the fan interpretations of what Zoox looks like :shobon:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Griffin doesn’t know poo poo about nemertean physiology. Very disappointing episode

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

PostNouveau posted:

A good DM has a character sheet and complex psychological profile ready to go for every stray dog that crosses the party's path

well Rude Tales of Magic manages to do that

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Colonel Whitey posted:

70k seems like peanuts for NYC, it’s not much in most places in California either.

It always fucks me up to read sentences like that from a second world country because that’s basically unimaginable wealth around here. One percent poo poo. 😔

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

grittyreboot posted:

They did have that whole thing about Ted Cruz recently

that's like praising them for making GBS threads in a toilert

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Rachel's good at her job and she deserves a raise for having to listen to Justin for a living

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

This is overly speculating about famous people's personal lives, but it could also be that games are their main hobby and stress relief, and they got tired of monetizing that.

Not really, Justin hates video games

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Devo is good.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Jeremy’s cool

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
That bad? 😰

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Organza Quiz posted:

It's more like pretending that they're doing a holiday that brings everyone's winter holiday festivals together into one big non-denominational celebration, except that the way they do it is entirely christmas, only christmas imagery or references with basically nothing else, but they couldn't possibly call it christmas because that would be ~exclusionary~ so instead they're going to celebrate christmas but call it something else because that includes everyone!

yea they're libs. we all know that.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Empty Sandwich posted:

hmm sounds as though they might have to save the world

Actually Founder's Wake dies and we smash cut to the guys who sealed themselves inside a mountain, who face zero hardships

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

grittyreboot posted:

Does Ethersea seem to be coming to a climax? With D&D podcasts I prefer to listen to multiple eps a week and I don't wanna get started and then wait for a new upload every other week.

It barely started

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ok Comboomer posted:

I’ve got a bigger issue with the recent spate of ads for BetterHelp, tbqh

They also advertised the amazon ring so I’m sure there is no morality or ethics involved

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
My partner watches Majority Report and Sam Seder’s ad reads are the most listless poo poo i’ve seen in my life. podcasts are just bad like that

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Lou Bega is too busy playing at concerts set up by fascist governments in support of border patrols brutalizing immigrants

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/RadioIndia1110/status/1485772170563178496

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Justin McElroy really needs to show up on an April 1st MBMBAM in some form.

no, april 1st is supposed to be for funny things

e: oh you mean the reporter

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
It stops after the good part

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
The horse scene is a stellar point of comparison between TAZ and Rude Tales

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Lmao the recent sawbones. Sydnee no joke thinks Cuba uses energy based attacks to torment low ranking american officials.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Sydnee Smirl-McElroy considers „2 year old child yelling in a stopped car and stopping when the light’s no longer red” is a valid proof of Havana Syndrome. I guess it comes with running for office

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Piell posted:

I skipped it because I listened to it the first time and it felt like they came down on the "this might be something but there's not really any solid evidence that its more than just a psychosomatic thing", did she really go all in on it being real in the new one?

Well, okay. It's less that she says it's real but she did switch to calling each case an "attack", and the episode is very much a "Based on CIA information, which is 100% true because why would they lie" sort of thing

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

timp posted:

The McElroy Family (tm) has a staff larger than some small businesses https://www.themcelroy.family/pages/staff

Love a good found family story

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ivypls posted:

they buried the lede here, which is that her opponent was an 18 year old

that is not what a lede means

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
lmao the mcelroy conspiracy callout

goblin week