Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I got this in the mail

Why can't I get cocaine instead!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You need to transact the stuff only bitcoin can get you OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Psshhhhh owl say. :jerkbag:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Hey I opened up so now I can have 5 days worth of unfun. pssshhhh. I bet it won't make me sleepy like Benadryl does.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I keep licking those perfume samples in magazines and they keep not getting me high. :(

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

a dealer gave me a lighter with his number on it and after writing down the number i put the label in my mouth because i guess at the time i was drunk enough to think it could've been acid despite it very clearly being printer paper

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

hbag posted:

a dealer gave me a lighter with his number on it and after writing down the number i put the label in my mouth because i guess at the time i was drunk enough to think it could've been acid despite it very clearly being printer paper

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Hey I opened up so now I can have 5 days worth of unfun. pssshhhh. I bet it won't make me sleepy like Benadryl does.

I'll take that Xyzal if you don't want it. It seems to work pretty good for me.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'll take that Xyzal if you don't want it. It seems to work pretty good for me.

Sure just let me know your address. Just be sure to post it publicly in this thread. This is just a caution - this will ensure that you don't get a used condom.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Sure just let me know your address. Just be sure to post it publicly in this thread. This is just a caution - this will ensure that you don't get a used condom.

How about you give me your address and I'll send you a prepaid shipping label :v:

No but really, it does seem to help me. Oddly enough, although there are now generic versions of this, the name brand stuff is still the cheapest I can buy at a store. I'm very hesitant to try goofy generic brands that Amazon has because who knows if there's actually any allergy medicine in the pills.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Is that the owl from the Sonic movie?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

Is that the owl from the Sonic movie?

Please. You know Longclaw got stabbed to death by echidnas with pointy knuckles like 15 years ago or something.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

nunsexmonkrock posted:

New condoms? IN THIS ECONOMY?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp
I don't like the drugs
But the drugs also don't like me

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Psshhhhh owl say. :jerkbag:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:birddrugs:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

How about you give me your address and I'll send you a prepaid shipping label :v:

No but really, it does seem to help me. Oddly enough, although there are now generic versions of this, the name brand stuff is still the cheapest I can buy at a store. I'm very hesitant to try goofy generic brands that Amazon has because who knows if there's actually any allergy medicine in the pills.

It's just weird that in the US it is completely legal to mail people unrequested drugs. What was it Zoloft that mailed a bunch of pills to children in Florida?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

The owl has a monocle equipped that allows it to see remaining hp & crit chance. The owl is a silent hunter. It comes for us all, in the end.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

nunsexmonkrock posted:

There's like a million new generation allergy OTC drugs better then benedryl. The only reason to take benadryl in 2021 is to unlock and examine the Hidden Shadow latent within us all.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Enjoy your owl pellets OP.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nunsexmonkrock posted:

It's just weird that in the US it is completely legal to mail people unrequested drugs. What was it Zoloft that mailed a bunch of pills to children in Florida?

That's really a thing? I don't think I'm a particularly paranoid person, but I can't imagine ever taking drugs that were just sent to me unsolicited.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

How do you even pronounce that?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
op you have full control over this issue. no one is stopping you from raiding a pharmacy right now. they'll stop you later, sure, but thats why you gotta move fast and kill the witnesses

edit: sorry if this isnt what you wanted to hear

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Chrs posted:

How do you even pronounce that?

Za-eye-zol

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

yeah
dont worry i made several others and am also trying to commission the artist

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Remember the child that Grimes and Elon Musk had? This is him now. Feel old yet?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I like when Amazon mails me random poo poo as part of that scam sellers do or whatever. A low quality snorkel mask? Sweet. Time to frighten the children in the middle of night.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I like when Amazon mails me random poo poo as part of that scam sellers do or whatever. A low quality snorkel mask? Sweet. Time to frighten the children in the middle of night.

What are you talking about?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When it burns, it xyzals

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That owl is a straight jerkoff in the commercials I'd throw that poo poo in the garbage

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I will NOT be taking Allergy medication this spring because it interferes with my vibrational frequencies

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I just realized that owl is wearing a jacket and tie with no shirt underneath, what is this a fukcing National Lampoon movie put a shirt on

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ventral EggSac posted:

I just realized that owl is wearing a jacket and tie with no shirt underneath, what is this a fukcing National Lampoon movie put a shirt on

feathers are a shirt

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

What are you talking about?

The way Amazon works there has to be something shipped to leave a Confirmed Buyer or whatever it is review. So shady sellers will create an account, buy from themselves, deliberately ship the wrong thing (generally the cheapest thing they have on hand) to a random-rear end address, then write a review to boost the average rating. For a while the go-to product stand-in was a packet of random seeds, which some people proceeded to plant in their backyard because we are very dumb as a species.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

pixaal posted:

feathers are a shirt

Feathers are chest hair for a bird

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The way Amazon works there has to be something shipped to leave a Confirmed Buyer or whatever it is review. So shady sellers will create an account, buy from themselves, deliberately ship the wrong thing (generally the cheapest thing they have on hand) to a random-rear end address, then write a review to boost the average rating. For a while the go-to product stand-in was a packet of random seeds, which some people proceeded to plant in their backyard because we are very dumb as a species.

actually, figuring out you can plant a seed is a big brain move. Think Again!!!!!!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

nunsexmonkrock posted:

but that's the whole reason to take benadryl. gently caress

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ice to meet you :smug:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

owlazepam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ventral EggSac posted:

Feathers are chest hair for a bird

Chest hair in sufficient quantities is a shirt.