Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i went to the hospital for a tooth extraction and they sent me home with a big bag full of weird drugs. i've got a bunch of antibiotics and a 10 day supply of laxatives wtf

email me if you want some laxatives i;ll send them in the mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i need the laxatives no joke

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
On the surface it seems unfair that y'all get mailed drugs but then I go down to the chemist and get prescription meds for $6. So I guess it's a wash. My health is affordable, but y'all get mail in drugs and (I'm assuming) guns. Hard decision.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

On the surface it seems unfair that y'all get mailed drugs but then I go down to the chemist and get prescription meds for $6. So I guess it's a wash. My health is affordable, but y'all get mail in drugs and (I'm assuming) guns. Hard decision.

Guns in the mail are only acceptable if you are mailing it to a licensed FFL dealer, who usually charges you $20 for the inconvenience of receiving a package and waiting for you to pick it up. There's also a niche case where it's acceptable to mail a gun to yourself, but there aren't a lot of reasons to do that. You might even have to use UPS and not the USPS but i don't remember.

Ammo, however, can be sent through the mail. So yes, Americans get A LOT of bullets in the mail.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i went to the hospital for a tooth extraction and they sent me home with a big bag full of weird drugs. i've got a bunch of antibiotics and a 10 day supply of laxatives wtf

email me if you want some laxatives i;ll send them in the mail

Did they give you opiate pain killers as well?

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

thomawesome posted:

Did they give you opiate pain killers as well?

yeah but i didnt take them because i aint a bitch

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

JESUS GOD GIVE ME THE BUTT DRUGS

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Your love is like butt medicine
Butt medicine is what I need

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Sammus posted:

Guns in the mail are only acceptable if you are mailing it to a licensed FFL dealer, who usually charges you $20 for the inconvenience of receiving a package and waiting for you to pick it up. There's also a niche case where it's acceptable to mail a gun to yourself, but there aren't a lot of reasons to do that. You might even have to use UPS and not the USPS but i don't remember.

Ammo, however, can be sent through the mail. So yes, Americans get A LOT of bullets in the mail.

Canada Post mails guns and ammo. You bought a gun from someone online. Now, is it going to show up packaged in a nice discreet box or is the mailman going to walk up to your door with what is clearly a Mosin-Nagant wrapped in a moving blanket and duct tape? Who knows but it's to your door!