Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Button?
B
U
T
T
O
N
View Results

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

FART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I saw that he uploaded a new Flaming Garbage or whatever on YouTube a few days ago and I made it maybe five minutes of his screaming about some low-budget horror movie before I had to close it and delete it from my watch history.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I saw that he uploaded a new Flaming Garbage or whatever on YouTube a few days ago and I made it maybe five minutes of his screaming about some low-budget horror movie before I had to close it and delete it from my watch history.

I also checked YouTube not too long ago to see if he's still doing it or just disappeared after this whole ordeal and Lol'd at the number of views the videos get. Children get more views doing lovely unedited GTA gameplay clips.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You gave this guy Fart button privileges?! What's going on here?!
I demand an investigation!

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
Butt On, Butt Off.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

I, for one, am glad that he's gone.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
did he ever get his spine fixed

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

They couldn't operate because of the dirt on his penks messing with the optics

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Was it ever really broken?

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Cartoon Man posted:

Was it ever really broken?

Not nearly as much as his brain.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
This is the best forums birthday present I could possibly ask for :unsmith:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I selected BUTT. I am disappointed in your lack of fart options.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lowT seems even more drug addled than he used to be

i give him 2 years tops

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
PRESS THE BUTT

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9ci_z4v7M&t=166s

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Push the button, frank.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I might be in the minority here but I don't think you should've pressed that button at all. I think pressing that button was a huge mistake.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What took you so long?

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Should’ve pressed The Button on a WebTV, imo

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Play posted:

I might be in the minority here but I don't think you should've pressed that button at all. I think pressing that button was a huge mistake.

:wrong:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Thanks, OP.

Voted ‘5’.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
THANKS OBAMA!!!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I just checked that last gaming garbage video and he's in a permanent state of rock-bottom, from what I can tell. Holy poo poo is he bloated and slurring and near tears. Like, more than before though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I just checked that last gaming garbage video and he's in a permanent state of rock-bottom, from what I can tell. Holy poo poo is he bloated and slurring and near tears. Like, more than before though.

There was a part where he was laying on the ground and his tighty whities were full to burst from all the crap and poo poo blasting out his rear end in a top hat, must have been some real rear end shredders in that diarrhea mess, little shards of glass because he was hollering like the devil himself

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I imagine Lowtax's rear end filled with crap. So much crap that it's just so many loads of poop you wouldn't believe, well anyway I imagine he's crapping it all out of his rear end, but its coming out in these big rabbit balls about the size of jawbreaker because of how compacted the stuff is. So he's really red-faced and straining, just squeezing out these rabbit turds his butthole gaping and closing and gaping and closing as they plop out like ostrich eggs.

Anyway, I just imagine that

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I imagine Lowtax's rear end filled with crap. So much crap that it's just so many loads of poop you wouldn't believe, well anyway I imagine he's crapping it all out of his rear end, but its coming out in these big rabbit balls about the size of jawbreaker because of how compacted the stuff is. So he's really red-faced and straining, just squeezing out these rabbit turds his butthole gaping and closing and gaping and closing as they plop out like ostrich eggs.

Anyway, I just imagine that

whoa that's crazy!

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Please don't give Richard any ad revenue, thanks

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

super sweet best pal posted:

What took you so long?

Not my fault (see earlier in thread)

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Tuxide posted:

Please don't give Richard any ad revenue, thanks

I'm pretty sure all his videos are demonetised. He posted something once about it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9ci_z4v7M

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Pope Corky the IX posted:

you see your problem here is that you're giving the guy any attention. don't do that

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this ain't au revoir it's goodbye

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Nice work sir.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

too bad there isn't a button to make your posts better op

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
op congratulations on pushing the button. i changed the title for a bit so people know what this is about but i can change it back if you want.

Thanks and god bless.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Call Your Grandma posted:

too bad there isn't a button to make your posts better op

We need more buttons

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
We need to hunt down Dick's alt accounts

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Boy Lowtax, you really screwed the pooch this time, huh?

Just really donked it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Pro-tier button press.