Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Look, I don't have the time to sort everything right now. I threw out the bathwater and I guess the baby went with it! Why was I throwing bathwater out the window instead of using the drain? I don't have time for all these questions! Look! Here's my card! Go buy another baby! Geeze!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

I'm the baby! Whoa! Hey pal, I'm still in here, in the bath! HEY! Whaoooaoaa, you threw me out too, now I'm slippin and sliding down this hill with all the bathwatah!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The bathwater corrupted the baby, it turned glassy and dark like obsidian and a dull fire raged within so they had to get rid of it. The water smelled like oil afterwards, they think something went wrong with the transmission

nut

we've detected baby in the town's only water supply

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I heard a voice coming from a sewer drain and I looked in the drain and saw a baby and the baby looked at me

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Well of course you throw baby out with the old bathwater, even if it is not yet defective; because the cost of new baby is not that high it just makes sense to do at the same time and save on the work costs

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
For sale: bathwater, never used

FutonForensic

baby got wrecked lol

Ventral EggSac

I'm at the bottom of the hill with the other babies, they've built a mud city here, the economy is based on selling your bathwater online.

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

baby got wrecked lol

straight up owned lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The babies only have access to Madden NFL 2k12

take the moon

by sebmojo

Escape From Noise posted:

Look, I don't have the time to sort everything right now. I threw out the bathwater and I guess the baby went with it! Why was I throwing bathwater out the window instead of using the drain? I don't have time for all these questions! Look! Here's my card! Go buy another baby! Geeze!

looks like throwing out the baby caused a bit of a probe-lem.... lol

this post brought to u by nut

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't tell anyone, i was actually trying to get rid of the baby. the bathwater was just a perfect excuse.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

so at what point is it really more babywater than

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

so at what point is it really more babywater than

you can tell when it's crossed the threshold by the color

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

you can tell when it's crossed the threshold by the color

brown/yellow

google THIS

My nosy coworker all like "Um excuse me, that's the bathwater bin, the baby bin is the green one."

Like whatever lady, you know they probably empty it all in the same dumpster anyway.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hey has anyone seen my baby? i left him in the bath and went for a smoke (of weed cigarettes)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

Having a at-home water birth seemed like a good idea at the time

Escape From Noise

I'm the baby! Gotta love me! throw me out with the bathwater!

Escape From Noise

Myth Busters attempting to confirm or bust the baby with the bathwater myth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's almost impossible to get a baby down the drain

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I strain the bathwater through a collider to avoid this. A few tiny babies might slip through, but it catches most of them.

alnilam

Myth Busters attempting to confirm or bust the baby with the bathwater myth.

Everyone on set barely able to lift a tub with 8 gallons of water and a baby inside, certainly not able to casually toss the contents out the window. But they bring in a strongman who barely manages to do it.

PLAUSIBLE

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Buttchocks posted:

For sale: bathwater, never used

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dunno how its over the lake, but here in europe most towns have treatment plants able to separate babies from the bathwater, so its nbd

Nosfereefer

paris was the first to implement it after the fateful babywash of 1747

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
sorry guys but new environmental regulations say it's illegal to throw your baby out with the bathwater. Instead, you have to call me, Barco Fiesta, to take the baby and put it in my famous all-baby symphony orchestra.

A CRAB IRL

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

In some areas of the country u have to use filters to remove baby and stop the bathwater ruining your kettle. I think it's got something to do with limestone

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

I'm the baby! Gotta love me! throw me out with the bathwater!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
:nws:https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/are-baths-too-hot-for-testicles.html:nws:

xcheopis

Buttchocks posted:

I strain the bathwater through a collider to avoid this. A few tiny babies might slip through, but it catches most of them.

Are you using the large collider?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Carefully remove the baby, drain the water and then chuck the bathtub out the window

FutonForensic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Carefully remove the baby, drain the water and then chuck the bathtub out the window

too complex could not follow... i drained water FROM baby and threw baby out window and now i have bathtub and no baby..... how do i fix.... thx....

Escape From Noise

Baby and bathwater are part of a set. They cannot be broken up!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

"It's such a shame that you don't have the original matching baby! As a set the two are worth at LEAST $20,000, but the bath by itself? Probably not more than $50."

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 28, 2021

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i tell ya, i’m so absentminded that after giving the baby a bath i realized that i had wrapped up the bathwater and thrown out the baby!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Twenty Four

Making two trips to throw out the bath water, then coming back for the baby, because it was too heavy to do in one trip.

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's almost impossible to get a baby down the drain

Mr. Rogers assured us of this very fact.

Up until that time, I had never been terrified of such a concept.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
confused, looking at my two options as to which i should throw out

the baby... the bathwater? the baby... the bathwater?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!