Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I would like to invite everybody to welcome our new moderator, harperdc. They will be joining us from the far side of the world, and bringing with then a familiarity with sports like rugby, Aussie rules football, and the racing where the cars go fast.

(I'll close the thread and let him open it to introduce himself on his own terms)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Thank you Hand Knit for the introduction!

Not much else really to add - I've been on SA a long drat time and on SAS for almost all of it, seen some changes, and have to think we've still got the best sports-discussion community out there. Hopefully I can help that continue.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hello

Only probe me if it's a good probe in hindsight, thanks in advance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what sports do you kiss

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he's probating me from inside korakuen hall hel;p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What do you all figure are the sports that harperdc kisses?