Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Why didn't anyone tell me MotoGP was so good? First time watching it, well at least while paying attention, and finally caught up to Silverstone. Assen was wild. I really enjoyed binge watching the entire season so far in a week and a half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gregbest90 posted:

Boooy are you in for a treat with some classic races...
Any recommendations? The website I found has them going back to 2014 without too much hassle it looks like.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Miller Time :clint:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

If you look at where the run off areas are I think that's the correct direction. Some more pics, looks ok to me if quite derivative. Apparently same track designer as Circuit of the Americas.

https://www.pixwox.com/zh-hans/post/6849732926332532175457/

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I hope the stars align and Aleix wins the championship.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

It's easy to cheer for Enea he's awesome and I think it's rad he's going Full Ducati but I am enjoying watching Pecco a lot more the second half of the season.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Would they really do another round?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

What was everyone's favorite race this year? Aleix pulling off an amazing comeback and insane passes at Assen comes to mind.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the sprint race is going to be such a meat grinder but at least the racing was good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Brad Binder and Jack Miller on the same team just makes me happy. Digging the huge beard Miller has on the rider preview graphics.

Last year Bezzecchi had some stand out races, only a matter of time and he did it. I was impressed with him last year, he's gonna shake it up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

finally got to watch the race and just watching sachsenring makes me dizzy

watching miller and binder fly up the field is amazing. two of my favorite riders essentially getting the hole shot is amazing. but miller seems to lose the pace pretty quickly. binders crash is lovely and he didnt look great after the fact.

good battle to the end though. sucks about marc not even starting, but like last year it looks like its going to be up to the #1 factory rider to lose it.

looking forward to assen. its easily my favorite track.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Jun 22, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

drat that was a good race. I also watched the GP2 and those big bowl passes, amazing. I was hoping some similar action for the GP race and it did not disappoint.

I've ridden in temps that hot but its like being in a convection oven. The faster you go you don't really get any cooler. Couldn't imagine being in full gear.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

drat good and interesting race. I'm sure the riders hated it in the sense of how low grip it was, but it threw everything out the door and made for a great spectacle.

Pecco, thankfully, reminds us why he is running that #1 number plate. I hope he can find some more of that hunger for the win that he had last year, but I'm really not so sure he has it compared to Martin, he needs to get back on his consistency in points. Make Martin really work for the win, let's get a battle going, holding onto the lead today is huge, but if he doesn't battle for the win Martin is going to get it.

Brad Binder never fails to amuse/impress, no matter where he places.

Marc going to Gresini is the best, clearly the Ducati has the formula worked out even with the secondary teams. I don't even really care that half the grid is Ducatis as long as the racing is good, and it has been. Everyone enjoys the differences in manufacturers for sure, but it even seems you can set up a Ducati five different ways.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Oct 16, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bagnaias move to slot into second dipping right behind Zarco was brave and wild, the space was barely there but he stuck it. Luck and skill right there.

Love seeing Jorge on the very limit of soft tires on those last laps and it's such a demonstration of minute differences. Just dropping seconds on the last 5 laps. He was seeing his chances as the world champion slipping away in real time.

In other races watching people try to outbrake Bagnaia has really shown his strengths. I don't think we have actually seen Jorge battle Bagnaia directly. Jorge has been on an amazing streak and he almost got away with it again.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Martin Sprint Race: :mrgw:
Martin Sunday Race: :whitewater:

I've been rooting for Martin for the big win and I do like Pecco too but he is prone to dumbass moves like he did today to repass DiGi, though they have been fewer. It's almost like he's realizing the championship can only be lost by moves like that, but still pulls one out in the 2nd last venue, but that's racing and tunnel vision effect.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hell of a season finale would have loved to see jack drink a boot full of champagne as well as a million other woulda coulda shoudas but at the end of the day thats what happened

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

16 more sleeps.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Slavvy posted:

Jack Miller repeatedly punches himself in the chest before burning his tyre and/or crashing out of a podium
Let's see another shoey, Jack. Go get one and quench your thirst.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

new prima pramac livery looks fuckin sick

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just watched the race.

Pecco tried to get back his position too fast, whoopsie dhoopsie, now Martin has big lead. Marc gets crashed out but doesn't matter as much on his side because he's only on the way up and his goals for this year are not the same as the defending WC.

Acosta seems pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

That Aprilia has some corner magic. Maverick showd up, not only did the bike work but drat he made some moves. Let's see if Aleix can get some nice results this year too.

What a great race, hell yeah Mark didn't even look that upset he locked the front and washed out. He knows it's just a matter of time.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 16, 2024