Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Monaghan posted:

I read the comic years ago and liked most of it. I watched the show and I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this as I don't see any other threads on it but:

COMIC SPOILERS
The expanded stuff with Omni Man killing more people than the guardians leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The subway scene in particular. When omni man comes back and reunites with mark and reforms, I bought it in the comics. He killed the guardians for a reason as they'd be the ones to oppose the vulrtrimites. He didn't really kill much more people than that. However, him coming back after killing a loving subway full of people? That's too much. He only did this to prove how worthless humans are to himself and to Mark, which isn't great reason. He shouldn't get a do-over after murdering hundreds of people.
Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

Fans have accepted bigger turns. Look at Vegeta from Dragonball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU