Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think william comes off way worse in this episode honestly. his best friend's relationship is about to fall apart and he doesn't even care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

tsob posted:

It's definitely not "almost instantly", because Omni-man is clean shaven when he enters the portal as well as when he comes out the other side, but when he finishes he's got a week or more of facial hair going. Which is being generous with the speed his facial hair grows, and could be several weeks. His 'tache is still perfect though. Regardless, he did wipe out the bigger cities really fast, but finishing the job obviously took time.

he was also able to just accelerate to really high speeds something he couldn't do when fighting the league

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Did you just post comic spoilers in the show only thread

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Vvvv No? Unless you mean like a spoiler from when Superman came back from the dead and got a little aggro. I only spoiled it because the incident was spoiled upthread and I'm never sure on spoiler rules for weekly streaming shows.

omniman is clearly the superman of the setting so i assumed you were talking about something that hasnt been revealed in the show yet

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Flesnolk posted:

More Vegeta, surely.

Vegeta never lied to anyone (except nappa and dodoria)

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

LegoMan posted:

One Punch Man is anime for people who don't like anime. Instead of the heroes journey the main character essentially is at the end of the journey already and is really hoping someone catches up.

one punch man is an anime for people who like anime actually.

zoux posted:

I don’t like anime but I like OPM. Didn't watch season 2 because I heard they cut the animation budget and that’s really the only reason I ever watch an anime series. Demon Slayer also has extremely good animation and action direction.

they switched studios to an outfit known for being mediocre

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Affi posted:

This show is way better looking (and better) then Mob Psycho 100 as I think people were saying a few pages back.

That's absolutely not true at all what the gently caress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Senor Tron posted:

Here's maybe a weird question.

Other than binging Full Metal Alchemist with a former housemate, I've never got into any anime.

Is Invincible the equivalent of what it's like in Japan, but with multiple adult animated series airing each year?

No, superhero stuff in japan is typically live action like Kamen rider and ultra man. You should watch the shin Ultraman film if you're curious about that.

If you want to see high quality animated production value you should probably start with some films like ghost in the shell or perfect blue

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

If I'm jumping in the multiverse, I'd sooner go to the reality where Trump lost in a landslide and this killed the rise of fascism as just another valid political identity stone dead, but if that universe also isn't teeming with multiverses, yeah.

Homie, trump was the symptom not the disease

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

eves dad is annoying

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cecil should get fired for how he handled poo poo this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

Also during the Nolan/Mark fight nolan said they’d basically extract everything of value and leave the planet a husk after several hundred years

To be fair, our current ruling class is also doing that