Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

NmareBfly posted:

withholding info for the sake of drama

That's basically the title of the show.

This episode was a big improvement, but there's something missing. I'm not really fussed about whatever Omni-man's secret is, but I can tell the show really wants me to be. Also the episodes should be 10 minutes shorter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I watched all of that Mob Psycho clip that was posted to be fair to it, and it was one of the dullest things I've ever seen.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

If you like fighting and violence, then check out this classic of cinema, it's way better than John Wick or The Raid, and may even come close to matching Mob Psycho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlM6CSZDIc

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Shwqa posted:

I'm not a huge fan of excessive gore. I would definitely enjoy it if they toned it down a bit but overall it doesn't ruin my enjoyment. On the other hand I don't recommend the show to people for that very reason.

My favourite comic is Crossed and it's almost impossible to recommend to people unless I know they will def be into it. Gore can serve a purpose, but it's hard to get right, and even when done right, it can put people off before they give it a chance, which is fair enough really.