Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Just binged through this and I gotta say watching Dragon ball as kid and adult prepared me for the twist quite well.

Dragon ball did not prepare me for how many skulls I was about to see though :eyepop:

Real fun overall, can't wait to see season 2 and 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

JT Smiley posted:

That's not even remotely close to a spoiler.

I haven't read the comics, from what Flesnolk said it sounds like Amber gets 86ed in some way?

Speaking of which, what's the easiest way to read the comic? Is it on some site I can pay a monthly fee for, binge it, then cancel after a month? I've never bought individual comics and I'm absolutely not gonna start now.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TheBlackVegetable posted:

The gore is the point though, it's supposed to make you feel bad. If anything I think it should be more but people talking here so much about the horror of the train scene, maybe I'm an outlier.

I dunno, should I feel bad for getting a kick out of Batman and friends going splat? God I'm desensitised.

OK Garou.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Personally, I'd like to see the subversive take of "Superman is a good guy and fights for world peace". :v:

Sounds like you want to watch Jupiter's Legacy.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Phenotype posted:

jesus christ, really? I've been waiting for a Season 2 announcement for months now.

The announcement-announcement is here, I guess!

https://twitter.com/InvincibleHQ/status/1603791044818046977

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Why did Invincible beat up a Klingon

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

LividLiquid posted:

So done with multiverses,

Unless all of these comic properties doing this wind up in Secret War, Invincible included, I just wish they'd stop. It's a neat concept, but it's been run into the ground.

So you're saying you'd like to live in the alternate timeline where alternate timelines aren't overdone?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Is Nolan gonna Vegeta those bug people?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Also, as a show only person, is Thaedus just straight up a Viltrumite? Is there a third race that looks just like humans and he happens to also be the mole? (Comic readers, I don't actually want this answered)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Takes No Damage posted:

^^^
Like her support group buddy said, it takes time.

Depending on what era of Vegeta you mean, yes.

Admin Edit: Added spoiler tags to the entire post because I have no idea what is a spoiler and this was reported as such, sorry if it aint, sorry if it was.

(S02E04)
Vegeta: Smashed a bug

Nolan: Also smashed a bug