Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3987649

There's the new offseason OP, mods please close this sham of a thread tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Thanks Ants posted:

Max has managed to do something that nobody else ever has - getting British tabloids to support the black man who is speaking out about racism and LGBTQ+ rights.

Hrm. This is something for me to think about v seriously as I drink my morning coffee in America.

Maybe I am the racist?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

An insane mind posted:

Before the thread gets closed all posters need to bunch up while sporadic posters like myself get waved on. Then we can have a postingrace for last post.

This is motorsport after all.

im gonna go rear end first into a guard rail right now

ABen
Jul 11, 2008

Look - we need to have a stiff upper lip about this Black Death business.

Not that anyone cares at this point, but is there a consensus on why our beloved papaya boys faded down the stretch and lost to the dishonest Ferraris? It's because they cheated, right?

Also lmao that that's how this season ends. Of all the options to take, Masi waffles and ends up taking the lamest one.

E: I'll take it to the less terrible (for now) off-season thread.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

"who is Nicholas Latifi?", A question formula 1 fans have been asking themselves since he showed up

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

mrfart posted:

As much as I dislike the max fanbase,
the british tabloids schade warms my heart.

I hate the british tabloids as much as the next man, but Max Pain got a LOL out of me

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

Max has managed to do something that nobody else ever has - getting British tabloids to support the black man who is speaking out about racism and LGBTQ+ rights.

If he's got that much influence maybe he can pull off another miracle and make Hamilton pay taxes next season

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

posting in a dead thread posting in a dead thread

the Alfa Romeos looked like hot crap, but I am excited to watch Valtteri Bottas as a primary driver and see if he can skill scare up some podiums for a backmarker team :shobon:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Warms my heart to the see the Lepers Colony right now with our numerous fallen heroes

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

TDepressionEarl posted:

posting in a dead thread posting in a dead thread

the Alfa Romeos looked like hot crap, but I am excited to watch Valtteri Bottas as a primary driver and see if he can skill scare up some podiums for a backmarker team :shobon:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

italian quid posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3987649

There's the new offseason OP, mods please close this sham of a thread tia