Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Pearnicious posted:

You have to go full send and devour an order of crazy bread or an entire pizza by yourself. Only then will you begin to understand the ways of the gluttonous American.

Louie CK said it best: "I don't stop eating when I'm full, I stop when I hate myself."

Louie CK doesn’t stop for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zeta Acosta posted:

"In October 2012, she won the Pig Wings Challenge at Starsky's in Omaha, Nebraska"

what nascar race was that?

The Cornhole 500 of course

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

boop the snoot posted:

He certainly stopped his own career

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Custard Undies posted:

Get in there Roman!

And by in there, I mean a Mercedes F1 car at the French GP!

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...XxTCch9llk.html

why wasnt this renault/alpine/whatever like if its just a glory lap wouldnt the french team want to reach out to the french driver lol

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

TheBacon posted:

why wasnt this renault/alpine/whatever like if its just a glory lap wouldnt the french team want to reach out to the french driver lol

Because most people would give even less of a poo poo than they already do I guess.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TheBacon posted:

french toast isn't actually french

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

romain grosjean isn't actually french

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

TheBacon posted:

they don't give a poo poo. toto was the only one who offered and followed up with grosjean after he recovered

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:thejoke:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Sky are showing highlights of the Spanish GP from the last 10 years instead of full races, because Spain dull, and what I’m getting here is that Bottas has always been mediocre and slow, it’s just the excuses for it ran out.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari
Romain / Russell 2022 WCC

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?

Theophany posted:

I'm guessing Walthamstow or Streatham, am I close?

Brixton - so yes, very close to Streatham (I was mugged in Streatham many times too)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

:vince:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

italian quid posted:

He certainly stopped his own career

no he's still doing gigs

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/redbullracing/status/1389980815241666562?s=19

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

HAHAHA. those skyf1 fun-gineers sure have been hard at work! how whacky and zany!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Quizzlefish posted:

Brixton - so yes, very close to Streatham (I was mugged in Streatham many times too)

Condolences friend, I never understood why cabbies didn't go south of the river until I ventured there myself late at night, quickly realised I was the textbook definition of a target and got the gently caress out of Dodge.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

ArmZ posted:

no he's still doing gigs

I think doing gigs in a dingy NY bar on a Tuesday isn't exactly the career trajectory he was hoping for before all that poo poo came out

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

boop the snoot posted:

:ck5:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol I lived in Brixton for years and never had any trouble.

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
Meh I was 14 and it was the nineties. It's not like that anymore.

If you're that age and out and about in the evenings then you will always get a bit of trouble. At least ALL of my friends did too. It's not like it was just me.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wow England sounds awful. And I live in the US!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Decided to plow through drive to survive and I love seb just loving around at the start of this ferrari episode. he gives no fucks

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
In all fairness Lambeth in general is an absolute shithole, Stockwell tube station is a real contender for the worst place on earth.

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?

your friend wicka posted:

Lambeth != England.

That would be like judging the US exclusively on the experience of a working class teenager in the worst parts of Baltimore.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

your friend wicka posted:

England is awful, OP. It's full of Tories and people like Christian Horner (though the Venn diagram there is probably just one circle). Why do you think Lewis hosed off to Switzerland the first chance he got?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
UKMT is leaking

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

In all fairness Lambeth in general is an absolute shithole, Stockwell tube station is a real contender for the worst place on earth.

Stockwell exists as a bad transfer station for the northern and victoria. Lambeth suuuuuucks. Kennington isn't great but eh

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
The Bakerloo line absolutely stinks. It somehow manages to continue to smell like the absolute misery that was the 1970s.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Theophany posted:

UKMT is leaking

Lol nope that was the old UKMT, now it’s just 100% 6 people whinging and bitching about Starmer for 12 hours a day in a genuinely unhealthy way. gbs no politics uk chat thread is where it’s at now.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Track changes and 40ish% chance of rain at start time on Sunday (as of today) can't wait to nap

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

learnincurve posted:

Lol nope that was the old UKMT, now it’s just 100% 6 people whinging and bitching about Starmer for 12 hours a day in a genuinely unhealthy way. gbs no politics uk chat thread is where it’s at now.

What changed from the old UKMT?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
im lolling at an american calling britain bad, it's like a gigantic pile of diarrhea calling purestrain aids bad

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

track day bro! posted:

im lolling at an american calling britain bad, it's like a gigantic pile of diarrhea calling purestrain aids bad

you can cure diarrhea though

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

Yes

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
What's the deal with Grosjean getting to drive a Merc? Is it like Make-A-Wish for terminally poo poo drivers?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

What's the deal with Grosjean getting to drive a Merc? Is it like Make-A-Wish for terminally poo poo drivers?

Merc promised him a test drive so he had a good final memory of F1.
He is getting one.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Look it's not every day someone gets to burn up and also fade away

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Zedd posted:

He is getting one.

F1 has no time for sentimentalism, someone is making a buck from this, somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Zedd posted:

Sounds like Toto is already MWCC 2021