Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GramCracker posted:

I missed quali today. Did Are Lewis Get In There? y/n

n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I watched the race on my digital fridge and it was very cool.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After 73 pages, a good post

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lewis would be reporting tyre issues on the formation lap

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mokotow posted:

Toto is a psychopath. He only knows emotions from reading about them, and you can clearly see when he’s trying to look angry he’s really replaying things he saw normal people do.

This confirms that Toto is infact a goon

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GramCracker posted:

you whore. im trying to get a bottle but that's unlikely in the good ol' US of A. let us know how it is if you open it!

legend has it its aged in a sweaty race boot apparently

I got a dozen so I'll probably try one this weekend. I generally like the St Hugo cab sav and Shiraz already so I don't think I'll be disappointed.

I had lunch at their cellar door a couple of years back and their vertical tastings back to 2004 were excellent.

BurgerQuest fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 23, 2021

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Edit is not quote

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got 50 mcnuggets and a tub of big mac sauce im ready to race watch out lads I'm getting in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poois wins wdcs buttas wins wccs. Ez.