Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm actually interested in this season just to see Mazepin fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This was the first race I've watched in full and it didn't disappoint. Very happy to see that our Lewis managed to fight back after that mistake and also get fastest lap.

Even happier to see that Mazespin spun.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Get in there Lewis!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Is the race just gonna be everyone piled up behind Mazepin because they can't pass him?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This is a terrible season for me to get into F1 as a Sir Lewis fan.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Get in there Lewis!!!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
As a new Sir Lewis megafan, I don't have any animosity toward Max, but his fans do seem awful.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Wow way proud to be a Sir Lewis megafan today.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Thank goodness Sir Lewis is ok after that murder attempt. It's just unfortunate Max wasn't punished more severely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I hope Sir Lewis wins today, for the good of the sport and human rights.