Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Please god do not let Max win a WDC, but gently caress Horner especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

There is no company that has a more consistent dogshit quality across its suite of apps than ESPN. Thank god F1 is the only thing I have to use it for.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I really like that Aston Martin livery. Shame about literally everything else about the team.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

The track botched the signage setup and there wouldn’t have been enough room for Max’s car if Lewis hadn’t scooted up. What a consummate professional.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

:lol::lol:

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

There will never be full racing lap

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Dictator. posted:

Max is gonna retire, keeps complaining about his car

Nah he’s workshopping on his routine for when he’s in first. Lewis has a corner on the “my tires” market.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

McLaren :swoon:

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I will never root for Verstappen.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Don’t care as long as Verstappen loses. Red Bull looks like the team to beat, tho. This won’t happen every race.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Man that was close

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I finally got around to throwing out my Le Creuset stock pot tonight. Lasted about four years before the outer enamel began flaking off in big chunks and the inner enamel formed spider web cracks. Same with the outer layer of our kettle. Le Creuset wouldn’t replace them. Warranty my rear end. poo poo’s junk. I’ve gotten much more mileage out of the cheap Teflon pots and pans from Amazon.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Mazepin is going to get someone killed after Haas fights to keep his license from getting revoked and it’s going to be disaster.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Poor Sainz wtf man

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Awesome for Checo

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Holy poo poo that Red Bull is fast

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Mazepin going to show up Grosjean and crash under safety in just his second race.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Oh dear

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Double oh dear

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Was Russell road raging on Bottas when he ran over? drat dude.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Booo rolling start boooo

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I don’t see how Verstappen can watch all these guys poo poo it up and not want to get in on the action. He even gave himself a little taste during the restart. Come on, Max. The wall beckons you.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

It’s so cool McLaren is legitimately up there fighting for a podium.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Rinkles posted:

Can someone explain Hamilton's wall-meet? Why did he accelerate into the wall after almost stopping? Did he misjudge how wet the grass was or something?

Looked like he gambled he could turn left and have enough clearance to get back on the track without needing to reverse.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I want Checo to do well, but man today was all on him.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Merc just can’t match Red Bull’s speed. Dang.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

It’s always Mazepin loving things up

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

So, what, Lewis is going to push too hard to try and overtake early and they’ll both have the same amount of wear by the end of the race, unchanged in position ?

E: huh

Dinosaurs! fucked around with this message at 15:05 on May 9, 2021

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Lmao Bottas

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Poor Danny. Lmao Seb.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I don’t think Hamilton is gonna hold Max back for long.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Mercedes can’t stop loving up their pit stops this year

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I figured Merc would get the WCC this year even with Max winning it all, but maybe Bottas blowing it this bad will make them do something mid-season.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I don’t know why Sky thinks Lewis has a shot at Perez or Max.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Lmao P14??

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

LOLOLOL

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Lolol wtf

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Lewis’ car sure was smoking a lot right before the restart.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

You Am I posted:

I wish Are Dan wasn't sucking so much in the McLaren :smith:

For real. He sure is taking a long time adjust to the car. I was really looking forward to him joining McLaren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Nice start, Max