Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
*looks at the somethingawful dot com forums*

No... I can't. I'm not worthy of posting there. I can't desecrate this holy place with my posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sjs00 posted:

Jesus. Well I do that all the time except its skateboards down overpasses.
Speed is pure adrenaline when its of your own physical locomotion and not just
hurr pedal goes down brrr

gonna take out the Italian steel single speed bike in a bit

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Chinatown posted:

gonna take out the Italian steel single speed bike in a bit

hell yeah I'd tell you to wear a helmet but thatd be hypocrisy

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Chinatown posted:

i fuckin ripped it up dude. hit some black super steep runs from the tippy top

yeah ripped the seat of your pants and got laughed at fuckin nerd

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I think op was scared away by the probe. Good going guys, lost another goon

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
hes probably just gonna lurk for another 15 years

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

This but lizard tits

astral
Apr 26, 2004

gently caress SNEEP posted:

classic :regd04: posting by op

I can respect it.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Coward !!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

Coward !!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Upon the giant black grenade there are etched words. "This is not a place of honor. No good posting happens here."

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
You just made the biggest mistake of ur life OP. You just incurred my noob crushing wrath. You've exposed your greatest weaknesses before me. prepare to get TROLLED n00b

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

While you've been studying our posting, I've been studying the BLADE, op

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Bad Purchase posted:

this is the worst post and worst op i've ever seen

I'm trying as hard as I can.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you will never conquer my sweet sweet rear end

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

this is a cute one

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

you will never conquer my sweet sweet rear end

is that a challenge?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the key to good posting is to find a funny poster and then wait 10 pages and just copy/paste what they said because nobody actually reads old posts so they will think it's an original and funny post.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
the key to good posting is to find a funny poster and then wait 10 pages and just copy/paste what they said because nobody actually reads old posts so they will think it's an original and funny post.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I've been a member here for about 16 years now. My last post was five years ago.
I rarely post, however.... I try to follow the old adage of LURK MOAR. I prefer to remain in the darkness, behind the curtain,... like some creepy, pervy voyeur...watching all that goes on here but rarely participating.

The reason for this is simple, though... I fear having my rear end completely handed to me. You all are an extremely frightening bunch. You're masters of insults, kings of laying waste to someone's topics, professionals in newbie bashing.... it's all quite traumatic.
So I stay away. Even though I know a lot of the history, and I know the types of personalities here, and yes, even though I am protected with stairs in my house (is that even still a thing?), I know the rules.... I was told to ask myself "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?". I figured, well, yes...perhaps this may be interesting to a few, but a lot of you all appear to be harsh judges.....I fear for my sensitive, emotional feelings. That if I make ANY new post or topic, extreme hellfire will rain down on me in the form of words and becoming the forum's plaything at least until the mods decide it's been played with as a toy enough to finally be put out of its misery and move it to the Toxic Waste Dump. In fact, this is probably where you're reading this thread right now.

How can I change? How can I become a member of that inner group? How can I be accepted? What does it take to become a goon and admired, accepted, and maybe even LIKED among other fellow goons? I mean, I've read the rules... I've lurked tons (16 years)..... I've only made 18 posts (now 19 with this topic) in that time..... If anyone is a lurker, it's me, trust me.
And yet, I still have no idea how to be a goon or what it takes to become one. Teach me! I'm a willing student. I want to become one. I'm willing to go through any initiation you might have. You want I should be a pledge, of sorts?

Teach me the goon ways. Tell me the goon secrets.

Does anything involve a live chicken?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
the best time to start posting was 16 years ago. the second best time is now.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

16 years ago i was a babbling toddler playing flash games on the cbeebies website
my posts would've been great

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i made my best posts on the inside of my mother's womb

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

^ that's a good setup, somebody use it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Bad Purchase posted:

^ that's a good setup, somebody use it

yeah i made a good post on the inside of your mother's womb too HEYOOOOOOO

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Op went back into hibernation.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he just stepped out a minute to get some taco bell

he'll be back

right?

he'll be back right?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

he told me he was going to the store for some cigarettes

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

hbag posted:

yeah i made a good post on the inside of your mother's womb too HEYOOOOOOO

l-o-l

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

hbag posted:

he told me he was going to the store for some cigarettes

He?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

smh at this shameful misgendering of an OP who quite clearly identified as a porpoise on their profile.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

the key to good posting is to find a funny poster and then wait 10 posts and just copy/paste what they said because nobody actually reads old posts so they will think it's an original and funny post.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

the key to good posting is to find a funny poster and then wait 10 posts and just copy/paste what they said because , because, because uh, because..... gently caress

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lmbo op is so afraid to post that it caused them enough anxiety to write that poo poo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

currently in the process of writing a letter to ofcom to request permission to post on somethingawful

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Op tell us what you think about doob shack and caro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The first step on the road to enlightenment involves accepting that you will never be a good poster namaste