Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm going to ask the reddit admins to SHUT THIS ThREAD DOWN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm a little embarrassed to say it, but here we are on page 9, and i just now noticed op's hidden message

quote:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > This place is far too intimidating.

well done

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m pray

ing for the op to recover from his probe

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Alan?? Alan Oox???

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op should have just crunched on some croutons, as i suggested

or ravaged some ritz

or laid into some lays

or dominated some doritos

or trucked some triscuits

maybe even cheesed some cheetos

what a joke

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op asks for a paper crown at the burger king

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The lifeguard wearing women's shoes makes this tantalisingly extra gay.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
rip san, thought of posting and died

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

rest in piss op i love you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

He died in fear and agony just like Christ on the cross

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

May I reminisce on a post that was so pure in its simplicity that it is still in the top 3 of posts I laughed hardest at on these forums. It was a thread on Jesus or something and Chinatown popped in and literally only said "He died in agony"

Still can't be topped. That so simple a post made me laugh until i ripped huge rear end and hacked up a lung

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i dont and im glad theyre gone

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

OP I hope you post again, maybe in a different thread so you don't feel like you have to reply to everyone that said anything in this one, it's not expected I think

or

Post your gonad(s) in this thread

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
what the gently caress do you want OP a massage? gently caress off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sjs00 posted:

what the gently caress do you want OP a massage? gently caress off

Yes, he does

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Hey OP, I didn't read the thread but I came here with some advice for you, if you haven't already tried it I would recommend being very handsome, funny and charming.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Or, if lacking in all of these important qualifications, :justpost:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Is the OP another one of those with a humiliation fetish? That seems to be spreading faster than the furry fandom. Well, anyway, good luck!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Palpek posted:

Is the OP another one of those with a humiliation fetish? That seems to be spreading faster than the furry fandom. Well, anyway, good luck!

Is there a plague of furries I've been unaware of?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Meme Poker Party posted:

Is there a plague of furries I've been unaware of?

Yeah, that's the 7th Bowl of God's Wrath mentioned in the Book of Revelation.

Looks like the apocalypse is a-comin'.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

deep dish peat moss posted:

Hey OP, I didn't read the thread but I came here with some advice for you, if you haven't already tried it I would recommend being very handsome, funny and charming.

It's not cool to steal my shtick like that.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

It's not cool to steal my shtick like that.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

deep dish peat moss posted:

very handsome, funny and charming.

i'm sorrr what are thse

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

The lifeguard wearing women's shoes makes this tantalisingly extra gay.

is he about to clock the broad? Or the Crab?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

It's freaking me out how much this looks like an old friend of mine wearing a silly disguise. Like, really freaking me out.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I know this will be hard to accept but your friend has a secret life of being a stock photo model. You should reach out and pull him back from that abyss before it is too late

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

OP, come back and give us one more post, even if it's just to say goodbye. If this is to be the end, we will face it together.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

blight rhino posted:

is he about to clock the broad? Or the Crab?

He's about to jerk off Abbott & Costello, who are just outside of the panel.

Also, the crab kills the woman, and the guy in the water drowns, but is reincarnated as "The Mariner" in Waterworld.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Gutter Phoenix posted:

He's about to jerk off Abbott & Costello, who are just outside of the panel.

Also, the crab kills the woman, and the guy in the water drowns, but is reincarnated as "The Mariner" in Waterworld.

I accept this as canon.

Someone drag the OP back. We need closure.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I havent read any posts, whats going on

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bismuth posted:

This place is far too intimidating.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

This place is fart. Oo, intimidating.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bismuth posted:

Talkin poo poo about poo poo

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Bismuth posted:

op called u names

u gonna take that?

SAN
Jan 23, 2004

Unknownone bought me this account as I am a cheap bastard.

I fear having my ass completely handed to me.

Yeah. That should give you an idea of my posting habits. It's been, what?... 8 months?
I ALMOST stayed away longer. I figured, why not give it another 2 years... maybe 3? Or 5 at the very most.

But then I figured "Well, if you go away for another five years and come back, chances are nobody will be around anymore who remember you". I mean, who remembered me from when I FIRST registered and posted a few times wayyyyy back in 2004?? I don't think anyone.

So here's my bi (mmm... bi) yearly cameo.

Look, guys...... girls? .... whoever reads this...

....this is a nice place. I feel it's a great place, even. It holds so much hidden potential (and not so much hidden potential). There is no doubt this place is grand and has very clever and witty banter, intelligent posters who often hide behind crude jokes and stale memes, and a very odd--yet strangely heartfelt---caring for fellow goons, I find.

I just don't think I fit in here very well. I'm finding it hard to get into posting here, simply because I feel like an outsider.

Look, I'm familiar with message boards. I was a 5 year moderator at the SDMB, if any of you know that board---and a near 20 year member there where I regularly posted for 15 years. I have potential too, yanno. I could post here regularly for 15 years (if I lasted that long--which I don't feel that I would).... but...
...again, I don't feel like I MESH well with others here. You all are smart and intelligent and all, yes...
...but I'm more;....technical. I'm wordy. gently caress, I'm VERY wordy, okay? There,.. I said it. Look at this reply here, even. Already I can feel and sense--like the Jedi traits I have--that people will be quoting this and responding with "TL;DR".

Most of my posts, if I stayed and became a regular poster would be "TL;DR" posts. People here seem to like the IMMEDIATE. The HERE AND NOW. The poo poo OR GET OFF THE POT... i.e "make your loving point and make it in under 25 words" ... with 'pee pee' and 'poo poo' jokes and references to jacking off optional.
And yet, AGAIN, there is a certain "INTELLIGENT" feel among you all, all of the posters here. Like you all possess the ability to be smart and have actual, long, logical conversation when you want to.

That's how I'd be, quite often, in my posts here.................and I admit, that just doesn't fit in with the style here. I don't fit in.
Here is what would probably happen if I stayed and every posted daily and regularly:

1. I'd post 90 percent of my posts just like this. "TL;DR" types, novel-length, very reasonable and logic based and technical, sure--like a writer might write a post (which---I am, by the way. A writer)
2. I'd get mocked for it, probably put on probation again.... and then toyed with by member and mod alike--being the butt and brunt of many jokes--- until you all tired of me and just eventually, outright banned me.
3. ???????
4. PROFIT!

And so... I prefer just just post periodically. Extremely periodically. And always trying to adhere to the old adage of "LURK MOAR!!!". After all, can one really LURK TOO MUCH??

I don't think so.

This may be my last post for a few years. Or ever.

Unless you can convince me to stay with dick pics, showing tits, free beer, comic books, and dank memes.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

:drat: bacl again

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
You are a moron OP

SAN
Jan 23, 2004

Unknownone bought me this account as I am a cheap bastard.

I fear having my ass completely handed to me.

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

You are a moron OP

Tell me something I don't know.

Also, this is exactly what I was talking about 2 posts up. See? It's already started. I CALLED IT. BAM. CHECKMATE. I PREDICTED THIS TREATMENT, MANG.

How do you feel now? Knowing all of your moves were already seen through my psychic blowhole?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

SAN posted:

Yeah. That should give you an idea of my posting habits. It's been, what?... 8 months?
I ALMOST stayed away longer. I figured, why not give it another 2 years... maybe 3? Or 5 at the very most.

But then I figured "Well, if you go away for another five years and come back, chances are nobody will be around anymore who remember you". I mean, who remembered me from when I FIRST registered and posted a few times wayyyyy back in 2004?? I don't think anyone.

So here's my bi (mmm... bi) yearly cameo.

Look, guys...... girls? .... whoever reads this...

....this is a nice place. I feel it's a great place, even. It holds so much hidden potential (and not so much hidden potential). There is no doubt this place is grand and has very clever and witty banter, intelligent posters who often hide behind crude jokes and stale memes, and a very odd--yet strangely heartfelt---caring for fellow goons, I find.

I just don't think I fit in here very well. I'm finding it hard to get into posting here, simply because I feel like an outsider.

Look, I'm familiar with message boards. I was a 5 year moderator at the SDMB, if any of you know that board---and a near 20 year member there where I regularly posted for 15 years. I have potential too, yanno. I could post here regularly for 15 years (if I lasted that long--which I don't feel that I would).... but...
...again, I don't feel like I MESH well with others here. You all are smart and intelligent and all, yes...
...but I'm more;....technical. I'm wordy. gently caress, I'm VERY wordy, okay? There,.. I said it. Look at this reply here, even. Already I can feel and sense--like the Jedi traits I have--that people will be quoting this and responding with "TL;DR".

Most of my posts, if I stayed and became a regular poster would be "TL;DR" posts. People here seem to like the IMMEDIATE. The HERE AND NOW. The poo poo OR GET OFF THE POT... i.e "make your loving point and make it in under 25 words" ... with 'pee pee' and 'poo poo' jokes and references to jacking off optional.
And yet, AGAIN, there is a certain "INTELLIGENT" feel among you all, all of the posters here. Like you all possess the ability to be smart and have actual, long, logical conversation when you want to.

That's how I'd be, quite often, in my posts here.................and I admit, that just doesn't fit in with the style here. I don't fit in.
Here is what would probably happen if I stayed and every posted daily and regularly:

1. I'd post 90 percent of my posts just like this. "TL;DR" types, novel-length, very reasonable and logic based and technical, sure--like a writer might write a post (which---I am, by the way. A writer)
2. I'd get mocked for it, probably put on probation again.... and then toyed with by member and mod alike--being the butt and brunt of many jokes--- until you all tired of me and just eventually, outright banned me.
3. ???????
4. PROFIT!

And so... I prefer just just post periodically. Extremely periodically. And always trying to adhere to the old adage of "LURK MOAR!!!". After all, can one really LURK TOO MUCH??

I don't think so.

This may be my last post for a few years. Or ever.

Unless you can convince me to stay with dick pics, showing tits, free beer, comic books, and dank memes.

You can read my threads, friend. There are a lot of rear end holes here, but their threads suck. Mine are cool and good. Feel free to join in the fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009