Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Dixville posted:

What if I'm all of those things :twisted:

guess I should have listed working from home as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Oh and you forgot "sitting on the toilet"

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

also "laying in bed and cna't sleep"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Dixville posted:

What if I'm all of those things :twisted:

Spend your BLACK FRIDAY posting in my Thanksgiving thread, friend! I know you from the punk rock thread.

:rock:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

“FUNNY!”

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Proves that sometimes punctuation is very important.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Spend your BLACK FRIDAY posting in my Thanksgiving thread, friend! I know you from the punk rock thread.

I can't shake the feeling the guy in the back is trying to lock eyes with me in a silent plea for help

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Yet it only elicits amusement. Pity.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Those are some sweet turkeys you got in that there thread. I'm all the way back at Nov 14th so i got some catching up to do!

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

SAN posted:

Well, congrats, you've run me off.

This is my last post. For awhile, anyways.

keep posting, your last few posts have just lacked ellipsis... reminds us of squall + zell from final fantasy 8 (when we were happiest)...

hotdogs...

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
BOO!

edit: I'm anxious because I can't take this post back even though it wasn't funny it's not even halloween anymore oh god the internet the internet they hate me on the internet they want me to stop posting why do i keep postin oh poo poo

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

SAN posted:

Well, congrats, you've run me off.

This is my last post. For awhile, anyways.

Hey OP I thought your probe killed you irl (in real life). But you lived!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Dixville posted:

Those are some sweet turkeys you got in that there thread. I'm all the way back at Nov 14th so i got some catching up to do!

Read backwards. Or in the middle. It does not matter at all.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I thinkn Captain Ron is a pretty good movie lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hairy Right Hook posted:

BOO!

edit: I'm anxious because I can't take this post back even though it wasn't funny it's not even halloween anymore oh god the internet the internet they hate me on the internet they want me to stop posting why do i keep postin oh poo poo

you'll never be as bad as the OP. he's faking it. you should just post and run with it friend.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Try posting here... it's a very chill forum and they are very welcoming and non intimidating to new posters. It should be a refreshing change for you.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Come one, come all!

Here's the place to be if you like CLASS WARFARE and FUN!!!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3985027&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=13

Also a bunch of other poo poo. Check it out. See what you think. If you don't like it, you're boring and lame.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I volunteer to be the OP's posting mentor

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:jpmf:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I want to explain something about the creative process:

I need other people to jump in and help me to create, because creativity works best by bouncing ideas off one another, working together to create something bigger and better than any of us could come up with on our own.

That's how punk bands work. And improv comedy. Those are two of my favorite group activities to partake in, because they are works of spontaneity, bouncing back and forth to make something better than I can do by myself.

You have ideas that I don't, and vice versa. Connecting those disparate elements can create new and wonderful things.

I am being absolutely sincere when I ask people here to jump in. You are not interrupting the flow, you're just joining into the fun. Think of it like a river of hilarity and joy. Interconnectivity, baby!

When we work together, we can build great things.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

FART oo intimidating. :fart:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

FART oo intimidating. :fart:

LOL!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Post pictures of dogs, OP. If nothing else, you'll be my hero.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Heehehehehe there are so many fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Fuk u up and gob blez