Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Don't fret, EFN, we'll all be getting our sex arses soon enough.

Unfortunately, this is impossible due to the boat shipping them being stuck in the Suez Canal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

cruft posted:

Don't fret, EFN, we'll all be getting our sex arses soon enough.

"friendship arses" and yes we will :unsmith:

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

"I friendship arses." Who friendships arses? Maybe he friendships arses! Maybe he's written this in some moment of drunken sincerity.

nut

I guess everyone realized if you just wait someone else will do it

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

I guess everyone realized if you just wait someone else will do it

Trying to get up slowly but also trying to make it look like I might actually do something just as someone else goes to fix the problem

nut

Escape From Noise posted:

Trying to get up slowly but also trying to make it look like I might actually do something just as someone else goes to fix the problem

*reaches out just as the ever given floats again* oh, okay fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Turns out the ship is still stuck....in our hearts:love: