Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
This was really, really poor. I don't really notice animation unless its really clunky but it was just bad. The episode in general was pretty rubbish even down to the voice acting. I guess they're chucking all the talent at the movie again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
That was another cost saving episode. At least I hope so.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Also didnt the creator of pinkest pink make it so you have to specifically say you aren't the guy who made vanta black to be able to buy it?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

NikkolasKing posted:

So I'm still two eps behind you all but I'm possibly irrationally annoyed at Bakugo sitting in with Deku's and All Might's thinking time and heart-to-heart.

Are we supposed to se Bakugo as the Sasuke of the series? And I mean that in the sense that there are two main characters. Bakugo got to hear Todoroki's backstory, Bakugo got to learn of One For All, Bakugo is now part of Deku's and All Might's exclusive club as they try to figure out what the hell is going on with Deku's Quirk.

I dunno. I like Bakugo's character development but he's not anywhere near a favorite of mine and I prefer his status/role in the narrative to be more Vegeta than Sasuke.

Also apparently according to this thread, it's "controversial" Deku got more powers and stuff. At least that's what I read pages ago here. It's supposedly been a big YMMV/Love ir or Hate It plot development ever since this arc in the manga. Whatever, I think it's plenty cool and the Vestiges are the best thing about this arc outside of more Monoma and Shoto/Iida's fight. Well that and Uraraka being both awesome and adorable.

Bakugo is the main character.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

chiasaur11 posted:

Which makes it weird that Toru has so much more panel time.

Everything about Bakugo is concentrated for maximum effectiveness, including his screen time.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Suspicious Lump posted:

You guys remember Naruto fillers???
https://www.nofilleranime.com/filler-guides/naruto/

At one point I remember there were more fillers than canon episodes.

IMO the current filler isn't that bad, for fillers it's actually pretty good!

That was a result of it being a weekly show and catching up to the source material.

Seasonal anime means you don't need to do this anymore. You do it because you're focusing on other things and don't want to use your best artists until the movie is completely finished and out.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I think its even worse because all season we've had 'wait till we get to the fireworks factory' as an excuse for how poor and low budget the series has been and now we've got to the fireworks factory and it closed down 6 months ago and all the stock is gone.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Yeah there's something dreadfully wrong with the production here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
All For One is the kid with a bunch of action figures just making stuff happen that sounds cool.