Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Kapoor is a huge dickhead and his art basically exists as an excuse for municipalities to set taxpayer money on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

but I figured that's mostly the ideas of their dogshit manager they either can't or won't get rid of for some reason lol

Nah that’s just because Damon albarn us a gigantic loving moron who finds the worst moments possible to talk poo poo, he’s been doing it for like 30 years

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

christmas boots posted:

Isn’t that literally part of his plot in the first Avengers?

no, the only reference to that I remember is him cutting stark tower off the city power grid so he can run it himself

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

The easier way to understand it is that All Might, who is historically a terrible loving teacher, got it wrong. one for All’s original user didn’t have his quirk “mutate” or “combine” with the power stockpiling quirk All for One gave him. His quirk, from the beginning, was “pass quirks on to another,” and when he received an additional quirk, that separate quirk was also able to be passed on. One for All, effectively, is a quirk katamari,

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Not Keyser Soze posted:

So is this show just an extended advertisement for the movies now or what? Should we just think of it as Agents of M.H.A.?

Technically the anime has always been an advertisement for the manga, which is how most adaptations are treated by the committee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

“Meta ability” in-universe is a bit of a throwback terminology to the era of the original destro where quirks were more in the minority than they are now.