Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.

I thought Marcus Mumford was pretty cute in the opening monologue. Next time Mumford and Sons is the musical guest, they should put him in sketches more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

DaveWoo posted:

They're doing the letter sketch again?
I'd really like them to drop this one, only the first one was funny and the writing/reading gimmick means it draaaaaaags.

Not a big fan of the recycled "What's Wrong With This Picture" either.

tarlibone posted:

Back then, even grocery stores commonly had a display of L'eggs and one or two other brands of then-popular hosiery.
It only just occurred to me how weird it is that pantyhose was in the grocery store when I was growing up.

a new study bible!
Feb 1, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

They really straight reused a sketch, huh?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!

Stabitha posted:

Next time Mumford and Sons is the musical guest

Why would you wish that upon us.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

New Year, New Me!

a new study bible! posted:

I mean, to the extent that they recycle premises/formats nearly every week, yeah.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

a new study bible! posted:

oh man wait until you hear about what's up with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

Vintage is from April 4 1998: Steve Buscemi with Third Eye Blind!

Regular repeat continues the sequential reruns this season! Regina King with Nathanial Rateliff!

And hereís a funny writeup on the meme thatís been burning up the interwebs lately!