Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Florida Adderall--METH!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I was pretty tickled by the Edith Puthy callback. That came from out of nowhere, and I loved it.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

99 minutes in an hour, huh?

I assume it was metric time. (I noticed that too.)

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

no broccoli please posted:

Colin Jost would have made a way better Matt Gertz than Pete Davidson.

On looks alone, undoubtedly. But, I kind-of enjoyed the Quagmire shtick, because it was pretty on-the-nose, and I don't know if Jost could have pulled it off.

... then again, he pulled off marrying Scarlett Johansson, so maybe it's best not to underestimate the guy's knack for achievement.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

pwn posted:

Blueface, wow snl will go to any lengths to avoid adding iceberg cast members

I approve of this post dot gif.

pwn posted:

Anyone remember L’eggs?

I do. My mom used to buy them because she worked in an office and women who worked in offices in the early 80s wore dresses, and no dress is complete without panty hose. Back then, even grocery stores commonly had a display of L'eggs and one or two other brands of then-popular hosiery. I remember L'eggs specifically, and Hanes too. Seems like there were other popular brands, but L'eggs had the iconic containers, and even a display at some places that had the same theme.

The_Doctor posted:

Well that was the best ep in quite some time.

Yep.

tarlibone fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Apr 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

For anyone who hasn't seen it: Keanu is the actual finale to K&P.

I liked that movie more than I should've.