Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

It's interesting how now that Biden is president, the cold open is never political. Hard reversal!

Sean Hannity? Is that you? 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Looks like a writer watched the Gabrielle Union episode. She was crying and snotting all over the drat place.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Oof. This is bad. I've never heard of an SNL musical guest again, you kids get off my lawn.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The show has had bad writing since Colin Jost took over as head writer. The cast is generally pretty great, but Colin is just an awful writer and it won't get any better until he leaves. Lorne just loves him for some reason.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I want to murder the camera operator