Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Kind of cool video doing something different than the same boring poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

im satan

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
*standing in a chick fil a in tornado alley*

"Yep I'm gay now and worship satan"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Edderz X
5 seconds ago
This is what happens when you sell your soul to the satanic elite who control and run our world... just another puppet being used to brainwash the masses into acceptance and depopulation.

Pengy Wingy
18 seconds ago
Most likely the Antichrist. Hopefully I won’t be here when he rules.

G Bear
2 minutes ago
All the demons in this section not surprising, however it may be funny to all of y’all or whatever but like him claiming his position in hell so will whoever is making mockery out of God our creator will join him for eternity.
This video hella confusing

Braeden Rampersad
3 minutes ago
People are gonna watch this and still say that homosexuality is not a sin. Open your eyes to God instead of opening your eyes to the the world.

Love always wins Love always wins
3 minutes ago
Omg he's telling you follow the devil he's disgusting and gross! Periodddddd

Reverence93
13 minutes ago
I like how everyone knows this is wrong and still defending him because they are scared of being called homophobic, brainwashed, indoctrinated religious people, or conspiracy theorists....like. no one likes being the outcast of society but..this is ...this is messed up.plain and Simple! Freedom of expression he's preaching. Right? Then Imma say what everyone who have their heads on straight is thinking is right now.....
This is unacceptable and is wrong. Plain and simple. Ask yourself If everyone was gay...would the human race survive? It is Clearly an agenda. Guard your children. Smh

Darth Vader
6 seconds ago
Ay that kinda gay ain’t it?

Owen L has a lot to say about this video

Owen L
9 minutes ago
Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my kids (grandkids). Keep evil far from them, and help them to trust You as their refuge and strength. I pray You will guard their minds from harmful instruction, and grant them discernment to recognize truth. I pray You will make them strong and courageous in the presence of danger, recognizing that You have overcome and will set right all injustice and wrong one day. Help them to find rest in Your shadow, as they live in the spiritual shelter You provide for them. Let them know that the only safe place is in Jesus, and that their home on earth is only temporary.

Owen L
10 minutes ago
The cross of Christ be with me; The cross of Christ overcomes all water and every fire; The cross of Christ overcomes all weapons; The cross of Christ is a perfect sign and blessing to my soul. May Christ be with me and my body during all my life At day and at night. Now I pray, I [name], pray God the Father For the soul’s sake, and I pray God the Son for the Father’s sake, And I pray God the Holy Ghost for the Father’s and Son’s sake, And I pray God the Holy Ghost for the for the Father’s and the Son’s sake, That the holy corpse of God may bless me against all evil things, words and works. Amen.

Owen L
11 minutes ago
Grant, O Lord, Thy protection And in protection, strength And in strength, understanding And in understanding, knowledge And in knowledge, the knowledge of justice And in the knowledge of justice, the love of it And in the love of it, the love of all existences And in that love, the love of spirit and all creation. Amen.

Owen L
12 minutes ago
Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me. Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger. I bind unto myself the Name, The strong Name of the Trinity; By invocation of the same. The Three in One, and One in Three, Of Whom all nature hath creation, Eternal Father, Spirit, Word: Praise to the Lord of my salvation, Salvation is of Christ the Lord.

Owen L spitting shirt-soaking wet looking like he just got baptised bars with that last comment just execute that with a Busta Rhymes flow and it'd be solid

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Eminem couldn't handle a diss from Owen L lol he'd be so pathetic. Eminem would be crying if Owen L came at him. God bless. God bless, God saves, hallelujah.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I'm still shocked and appalled a rapper can say "I'm Lil (insert legendary rapper's name here)." and get away with it. When did that become okay? Is it the power of Satan that allows this?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Will you auto tune me as I scream in agony before I die

I would have done this but that Revins guys said he'd help ya so good for me.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
I thought montero was a new buttcoin

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Imagine if these loving losers who hate on gay people, black people etc put their efforts into helping people instead of just throwing around slurs, crazy idea I know!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Panic over music videos with satan is pretty old school.

https://youtu.be/KLr8gnYpVsg

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Wow that song loving sucks

Oh wait I forgot we were supposed to be middle america

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This is cool Lil Nas X is cool.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Animal-Mother posted:

I'm still shocked and appalled a rapper can say "I'm Lil (insert legendary rapper's name here)." and get away with it. When did that become okay? Is it the power of Satan that allows this?
And also claim to not know that some other rapper before him had used the line "can't nobody tell me nothing."

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
He is not the hero we want, but he is the hero we need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESf8Un3g9zM

Yes, that is his channel.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Who What Now posted:

Wasn't old time road about riding dick until you walk funny?

That's wholesome as heck though.

Darius Bostic 19 hours ago
This dude has completely lost his mind, satan has taken control of him. But it’s not to late for him, Jesus can still save him. If lil Nas repent and rub his rear end all over Jesus Christ, he can be saved and have eternal life. For anyone reading this: You can be saved, just repent of your sins and cum to Jesus Christ, and you will be saved and you will have everlasting life!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This dude fucks!

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Satan is epic

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

the satanic temple does good work for women's reproductive rights and enforcing laws between separation between church and state buy forming a religion and demanding right to abortion through that religion.

They are good people.

They are in no way involved that I know of!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Montero Sport was a piece of poo poo. Don’t name your satan song after a bad SUV.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

WARNING DO NOT WATCH VIDEO I WATCHED IT ONCE AND NOW AM ADDICTED TO GAY MARIJUANA

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Poohs Packin posted:

WARNING DO NOT WATCH VIDEO I WATCHED IT ONCE AND NOW AM ADDICTED TO GAY MARIJUANA

That bulge in his shorty shorts is going destroy traditional marriage!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Everyone's favorite right wing pants shitter chimed in too

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376370180461240321

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376356435261452289

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376322235972022272

Raged fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Mar 29, 2021

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm really interested to see where he goes after this. Old Town road was like...a little wholesome I guess? This is a departure musically and definitely with his image. And its funny as hell

He got very publicly outed by people that hated him for being black in a white people music category that went digging for some dirt. Instead of having his career ruined he turned it around and did stuff like this and it's great.

emelianenko
Mar 17, 2006

the best nipple
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFf7okIL_vo

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

SHOCKING!!

"Little Nos X" had a great song he performed with Sam Elliot (a true Conservative actor!) on the Super Bowl commercial. Unfortunately, that went to his head!!!

Now he's "poll dancing" with the Devil in a LUDICROUS misunderstanding of the scripture. My kids are watching this and asking me questions like "Daddy, can I seduce the devil?" and "Daddy, what is gay mean?"

How am I supposed to explain this??? EVERYTHING IS SO POLITICAL THESE DAYS!!!! I just want to watch TV with my kids, not have to explain why someone might be seducing Satan, the father of all lies.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

He got very publicly outed by people that hated him for being black in a white people music category that went digging for some dirt. Instead of having his career ruined he turned it around and did stuff like this and it's great.

Very publicly outed? Dude came out himself and had always been planning to come out.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Szyznyk posted:

The Montero Sport was a piece of poo poo. Don’t name your satan song after a bad SUV.

Montero Lamar Hill, known as Lil Nas X,

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Nas more like Nah

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lil 50 Cent

50 cent???

No lil 50 cent. X

:shuckyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I don't know why people are so upset...he kills Satan at the end :shrug:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Jesus Homosexual Christ

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I wholly condemn anti-Christian activity but lol at this

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

dudeness posted:

Stole the ending from Diablo 1, but still good.

If this music video was the trailer for a video game I'd be throwing money at it like a star citizen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

old beast lunatic posted:

If this music video was the trailer for a video game I'd be throwing money at it like a star citizen

ya thats some stylized poo poo where I don't even care about gameplay

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's great to see the whole Marilyn Manson situation play out again 30 years later tho

gently caress middle america, I want to see a reaction video of (2021, somewhat chubby) Manson watching this, and nodding approvingly through a stern gaze.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
A tremendous amount of free exposure amplified by the same people who profess to want to cancel him is the best part by far lol. Played em so good

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I didn't know who or what this is but Big Herc from Prison Talk called it garbage and not to let your kids watch it so I checked it out and once again realized Big Herc is a rightwing conspiracy nut now.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Raged posted:

Everyone's favorite right wing pants shitter chimed in too

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376370180461240321

Like I know this chick is a blatant white supremacist and that’s why I made it a point to ignore her for so long but holy poo poo I guess any sort of veil to the racism came off long ago, jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

The video is pretty neat, the song not so much.

Makes me want some cocaine though