Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

post itt every time you are stowing away on a dirigible and a nazi guard spots you but you are able to overpower him before he alerts the other guards and in your scrimmage you throw him out of the cabin, plunging to a certain death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I sucked him off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Now he's gsy and can no longer be a Nazi. I will destroy the third Reich

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They caught me loving the tail pipe and now I'm the designated dirigible anal chimney sweep lmao when life gives u lemons

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just FYI the nazi zeppelin design characteristically had a tail pipe bolted on to catch any errant Fuckers of Them

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Is the ship filled with hydrogen or helium? Very important info.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
poo poo I thought this was the thread for screaming ALARM when someone finds your secret radio room, sorry

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Now he's gsy and can no longer be a Nazi. I will destroy the third Reich

This needs to be a movie

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I was gonna say i sucked him off but lil swamp beat me to it uhhh i ate his rear end i guess i dunno

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I turn to the horrified people on board and glibly say "no ticket" but secretly know he had one and died for my pleasure.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lotta rapists on this dirigible

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

All the Nazis on the dirigible blown away by my cool and calm demeanor using Facts and Logic to convince them bigotry and hate is bad.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
How steampunkly am I dressed and how many nazis can I punch and hurl to their death without spoiling my fine linen steam-pinafore

edit:

Lieutenant Dan fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Mar 28, 2021

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lotta rapists on this dirigible

You know how it's basically fine to do pretty much anything to Nazis in movies? Like, it's totally ok when the wrath of God melts them at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, or that one ages into a screaming skeleton at the end of Last Crusade. Do you think we'd have been ok with it if Indy had raped a Nazi? One of the really evil ones, like the gestapo guy with the little glasses in Lost Ark?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:ohno:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Multi-pass

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

you fucker

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sunswipe posted:

You know how it's basically fine to do pretty much anything to Nazis in movies? Like, it's totally ok when the wrath of God melts them at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, or that one ages into a screaming skeleton at the end of Last Crusade. Do you think we'd have been ok with it if Indy had raped a Nazi? One of the really evil ones, like the gestapo guy with the little glasses in Lost Ark?

It was a consensual sucking off, he saw my crazy glistening DSLs and went mad with lust.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

It was a consensual sucking off, he saw my crazy glistening DSLs and went mad with lust.

Oh, that's fine then. No moral issue here. How many Nazis can you suck off in a day? We could solve this whole right-wing problem if you put enough effort in.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sunswipe posted:

i think the difficulty is in coming up with a scenario in which that's necessary. indy doesn't go out of his way to kill nazis for sport, he does it in service of a greater goal

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sunswipe posted:

Oh, that's fine then. No moral issue here. How many Nazis can you suck off in a day? We could solve this whole right-wing problem if you put enough effort in.

I'm going through the whole dirigible right now. Word is getting out about my skills and everyone on the dirigible is even skipping lunch to come get sucked the freak off.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
NO TICKET

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

I'm going through the whole dirigible right now. Word is getting out about my skills and everyone on the dirigible is even skipping lunch to come get sucked the freak off.

god bless america

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i say this every time I suck someone off

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Did you ever notice that German dirigibles always... hang on, there's someone h...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, wanted to let you know that this situation hasn't happened to me yet, but i've bookmarked the thread and will let you know if it does

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

op, wanted to let you know that this situation hasn't happened to me yet, but i've bookmarked the thread and will let you know if it does

OP will allow the situation to happen

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i drove by some Trump signs in my mazda does that count

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

meanwhile, on a US Navy airship, dicks are being sucked safely and efficiently through the clean and noncombustible power of helium

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Not much what's dirigible with you

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

As I frantically look for a way to escape, I spy a large red button by the door. Thinking this will open the door where I can parachute to safety, I smash the button and shout to my pursuers: "SO LONG SU-"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

OP will allow the situation to happen

thank you OP

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

In disguise, I head to the galley for a delicious hindenburger.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Why is this blimp different from all other blimps?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

your welcome

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

They smelled me. OH MY GOD THEY SMELLED ME

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Why is this blimp different from all other blimps?

Probably all the n

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Oh poo poo I don't have my ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jose Oquendo posted:

Oh poo poo I don't have my ticket.

No problem they're accepting huge rear end honking turds as fare now that my cock sucking mutiny has fully taken effect