Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

bleh! I vant to smoke some veed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

bleh! my psychiatrist vants me to take Vellbutrin!

wimsy

Bright Bart posted:

I am the mighty Count Dracula and I will sweep, sweep, sweep the thralls that are humanity from the face of the globe.

But first we must spray, spray, spray the deodorizer so my mom doesn't get suspicious. And pour some Visine in my eyes.

Lol

wimsy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Drugula vs. Drunkula

Drugula: experiences coffin-lock, the munchies

Drunkula: turns into a bat with a human dick at the office Christmas party

wimsy

I vant to do some vippets! ah ah ah!

wimsy

Dracula: [hypnotically] Sublime was an underrated band.

wimsy

magic cactus posted:

*ice-t on law and order voice* kids are out here shoving cloves of garlic into their noses, call that poo poo the transylvania express.

wimsy

dracula on drugs, listening to this: cool.

wimsy

Teddy Thunders posted:

"I vant to smoke ur veed!" Bro shut the gently caress up you still owe me for two full zips, I'm not fronting you any more. I don't give a gently caress if you're the king of the damned.

Night after night Dracula flies into ur room and steals a nug until you are dry as a Texas gulch in July

wimsy

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

wimsy

Entropic posted:

The Vampire LSDat

wimsy

Dracula has high blood pressure, for which he takes drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

Dracula voice: Wiagra