Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
So, I pull up a Youtube of someone playing a video game for my eight-year-old kids and up pops an ad that starts, "there is a strain of bacteria that will make your balls bigger!" Thanks, rear end in a top hat.

So this turd-in-a-skinsuit has a company making garbage remedies for ailments that do not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syy5MsTyZtU

The thing is I believe his claims: He clearly has about 150 pounds of poop inside of him.

Their own website has this as the FIRST review they list for their own product:

I have a sensitive stomach, so this was too much for me. I used it for 3 days and by the end of day 3, I was going #2 every 15minutes or so. It was waking me up at night and I really couldn't function throughout the day. Despite my drinking tons of water, I was super dehydrated and lethargic. It took me two days to bounce back. I would recommend this product as a supplemental laxative if you have guts of steel. The product did what it advertised, but was just too strong for me.

Anyway, what are your experiences with fake remedies and/or people talking about testicles in front of your kids?

Also, I was assured, repeatedly, that this was NOT an Arby's drive-thru. Fuckers lied to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

little tiny beans will make the hog look bigger, count me out of this one

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Love to poo poo and have huge balls.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if there's one thing that all men secretly desire, it's uncomfortably large balls

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I get this ad too

How did they know

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
I'm still not sure what a probiotic is. Every time I see that word my eyes glaze over and I get mass effect flashbacks.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Do you have an affiliate link op?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dear Watson posted:

I get this ad too

How did they know

So is it making you’re balls bigger then or.. :thunk:

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
I took a huge poo poo this morning and had to use the plunger.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mozi posted:

if there's one thing that all men secretly desire, it's uncomfortably large balls

I secretly desire uncomfortably large dolls, is there a supplement for that?

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Drunk Nerds posted:

So, I pull up a Youtube of someone playing a video game for my eight-year-old kids and up pops an ad that starts, "there is a strain of bacteria that will make your balls bigger!" Thanks, rear end in a top hat.

That bacteria is in the women's probiotic I take lol

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I have lovely tinnitus and so before I resorted to being on a med I'd rather not to make it more tolerable I spent about four years trying every supplement some random rear end in a top hat claimed to have success with, provided it was something you could either get at a conventional place like GNC, or some weird nootropic that I had a specific reason for being interested in (like Fasoracetam, a super disappointing experiment that I was so sketched out about that I got two different samples from different vendors and had them GC/MS'd....)

Anyway, here's my takeaway:

* Some supplements that get hocked for tinnitus get hocked for almost anything you can think of. I'm talking about stuff like fish oil, DHA, etc

* There's a ton of recent science about the gut biome which is poorly if at all understood, but this absolutely hasn't stopped probiotic manufactures etc from making very dubious claims like "this strain of bacteria will make you calmer!" (that specific claim was actually made about the same species listed in OP as a Ball Intensifier, based on a study showing an increase in GABA receptor density in the brains of rats that were forcefed tons of it. None of the claims being made about probiotics or gut biome profiling withstand real scrutiny

* anything that says "these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA" is more likely to hurt your wallet than help you. May or may not be more likely to hurt your wallet than your body.

* there do exist a large number of legitimately psychoactive plants and chemicals that are sold as supplements, from valerian to melatonin. However, plant extracts are going to be subject to massive variations in quality / concentration / etc.

* after five years of wasting time and money loving around with this bullshit I gave up and just took the god drat script from my doctor, so now I'm dependent on a drug I'd rather not be but it actually helps the problem unlike all this bullshit so if anyone wants a closet full of every god drat supplement you can think of shipped to them, you pay postage!!

Joan posted:

Lactobactillus strains are in basically every yogurt I eat, too, though I'd have to look to see if it's that exact one. I think the one linked to anxiety in rats was l. rhamosus or something like that.

e: yea: https://www.pnas.org/content/108/38/16050

That study is both super interesting and also about five steps away from saying anything at all about what happens when a human consumes this.

Cabbages and Kings fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 28, 2021

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Use newpipe on mobile for ad-free YT experience OP

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Joan posted:

But did it make your balls bigger?

Also, is there really a market share that wants bigger balls? They are already uncomfortable.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Yeah any guy who cares about the size of their balls is weird. Like there's a reason microballs aren't even a thing

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I was with one 40 yr old guy who had like childish balls. They were small and pale, almost hairless and you could see the little red vein micro capillary deltas very clearly. They were giant turn off but I also didn't really care. It's It's not like balls ever turn me on :shrug:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I think balls used to be bigger, in the past

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
My kids stopped peeing themselves when I started giving them a daily supplement of laxative. Bodies are super weird

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
What if the man driving the cart was leading the pig to the market in order to have his balls turned into supplements? Is he grinning because the balls are huge, or because of the profit to come??

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Was the Balldo invented to aid in this process???

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im more into the shape of the balls. im eating the bacteria that grows on the bottom of my fridge after i saw on reddit it would make my balls cuboidal. if anyone can recommend other supplements for different shapes i would really appreciate it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I've lost a ton of weight and am getting into a form of "shape" and it's making my dick and balls look normal instead of shriveled and sad. :thumbsup:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I think balls used to be bigger, in the past

"there were giants [balls] on the earth in those days" - Genesis 6:4

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I've lost a ton of weight and am getting into a form of "shape" and it's making my dick and balls look normal instead of shriveled and sad. :thumbsup:

Nice! Great job. Most people, me included, have gone the other way this year.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The bacteria this guy is talking about is commonly found in pig pens

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Cabbages and Kings posted:

* after five years of wasting time and money loving around with this bullshit I gave up and just took the god drat script from my doctor, so now I'm dependent on a drug I'd rather not be but it actually helps the problem unlike all this bullshit so if anyone wants a closet full of every god drat supplement you can think of shipped to them, you pay postage!!

What drug worked for tinnitus for you?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

* there do exist a large number of legitimately psychoactive plants and chemicals that are sold as supplements, from valerian to melatonin. However, plant extracts are going to be subject to massive variations in quality / concentration / etc.

Not if you do it properly. Supercritical CO2 extraction should be able to isolate I guess most compounds giving you over 99% purity of whatever.

Spinz posted:

I was with one 40 yr old guy who had like childish balls. They were small and pale, almost hairless and you could see the little red vein micro capillary deltas very clearly. They were giant turn off but I also didn't really care. It's It's not like balls ever turn me on :shrug:

It's sweet of you to tell us these lies but even when trying to profess how little it matters you can't help but mention how small balls are a giant turn off.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Weka posted:

It's sweet of you to tell us these lies but even when trying to profess how little it matters you can't help but mention how small balls are a giant turn off.

Eh, you make a good point. But, "They were giant turn off but I also didn't really care" is everybody in a singles bar at closing time.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Weka posted:

Not if you do it properly. Supercritical CO2 extraction should be able to isolate I guess most compounds giving you over 99% purity of whatever.

Small, pale, hairless
All 3
And as I've said many times I'm not really a fan of balls. I do realize that's not nice to say because I mean if any guy said you know I really don't like vulvas I'd be kind of offended so I get it. I'm honest though I'm not lying when I post. All guys come with balls though and guys are great. We are all a package deal. :)

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

[url]https://www.pnas.org/content/108/38/16050[/url]

Lmao

:flaccid:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Spinz posted:

Small, pale, hairless
All 3
And as I've said many times I'm not really a fan of balls. I do realize that's not nice to say because I mean if any guy said you know I really don't like vulvas I'd be kind of offended so I get it. I'm honest though I'm not lying when I post. All guys come with balls though and guys are great. We are all a package deal. :)

I'm googling around, and barfing, but not finding anything about hairless testicles. Did he shave them? Seems super weird.

Edit: I don't mean to body shame, just in case this is some common characteristic. Just not finding more than 1 post on the internet about hairless balls.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 29, 2021

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

she said he had childish balls, have you'd tried googling for those?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
imagine having such small, hairless balls all your life. you'd probably feel pretty teste

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bad Purchase posted:

she said he had childish balls, have you'd tried googling for those?

gently caress. No.

Like the best case scenario I'd get this:

Again, that's best case scenario

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

A tastefully sized scrotum, hairless, pristine, and fair. Red and blue veins dancing atop the milky facade. Hardly a wrinkle interrupting the smoothness of its modest expanse.

A beanbag of impeccable provenance.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck on my giant nuts, op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Love to poo poo and have huge balls.

:yeah:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

suck on my giant nuts, op

So that poo poo works? Or like are you saying that figuratively? :thunk:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm googling around, and barfing, but not finding anything about hairless testicles. Did he shave them? Seems super weird.

Edit: I don't mean to body shame, just in case this is some common characteristic. Just not finding more than 1 post on the internet about hairless balls.

I don't know he was an alcoholic Filipino and he was like early forties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I told this story before.
He got a friend and I really baked and we were all sitting and bullshitting in his kitchen on a hot day. He was going to go play tennis later and he crossed his legs and this little hairless ball was clearly visible hanging out of his shorts because it was stuck to his thigh. We couldn't stop giggling and we just couldn't say anything I couldn't say anything I just couldn't.