Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
been eating less garbage so that I don’t die of a heart attack at my kids high school graduation

chicherrones are probably bad for you but are full of protein and very low calories. Costco has a big bag that is chili flavor

seaweed snackeroos

frozen grapes

take a drat sliced cucumber and sprinkle some trader joe chili lime

ill make seltzer in the soda stream then put a little torani syrup

mixed nuts

I’ll drink some whiskey during late night gaming (9:30 pm) been thinking about becoming a gin guy what games go well with gin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is a must try gamer snack, and comes highly recommended. try it especially just before a big release and you know you're gonna be gaming all night once the game unlocks. follow the instructions to the letter for maximum results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTktL2P0OMA

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tato posted:

S-Tier
Ketchup - Summons the blob and also turns him into a brick wall. The fact that he won't eat it proves the blob isn't a vile Canadian
Coconut - Lets you roll the Blob across screens and essentially beat everything without really trying.

A-Tier
Strawberry - It's a bridge, it gets the job done. Fun to whistle while you're on top of it and watch the Boy fall to his death
Tangerine - Same deal. Make a trampoline and bounce super high until the Boy breaks his neck on a stalagtite

B-Tier
Apple - I think you literally only need the jack in one place, but it's funny because of cereal and you get to say "jack"
Cinnamon - The blowtorch lets you burn spider-webs, can't really kill anything else though. Still, essential if you want all the treasure.
Cola - Lets you go underwater and changes the music slightly, which helps because the game has 2 songs

F-Tier
Honey - A hummingbird that doesn't even loving do anything.
Lime - Makes the key that gets you in the final screen. Just exists to make sure you don't skip the first 90% of the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol good post

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Super spicy ramen and a whole head of cabbage

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bolverkur posted:

this is a must try gamer snack, and comes highly recommended. try it especially just before a big release and you know you're gonna be gaming all night once the game unlocks. follow the instructions to the letter for maximum results.

Lmfao at flushing the bacon grease down the toilet

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

He correctly disposed of tue grease. This shocks you!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its just so funny thats theres no room to comfortably enjoy a single one of the things he has on his desk.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

a good gamer snack should have a lingering, strong taste imo, or a tough texture so you can chew on it longer and don't have to take your hand away from your gaming to grab and take a bite so often, it follows from this that jerky is a good gaming snack

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

classic

Mentalfloss
Nov 19, 2003

Grandma is a whore

Bolverkur posted:

"stove at just above medium strength temperature". True gamer commentary.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

dont skimp on the shrimp posted:

Unsalted mixed nuts and dried fruit pieces, no mess and peak gamer performance

Thats only for week night gaming imo

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Getting into some Epic Artisanal Pork Rinds

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
Two glasses of dry Austrian Riesling (can really reccomend Rotschädl Weingut) while calmly chopping wood and preparing for a sea journey in Valheim was perfect for taking the edge of the terrifying sea serpent encounters.

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:

Brasseye posted:

Thats only for week night gaming imo

Oh for sure, weekends I switch it up with salted

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/5gUKZpgVfMo

The ultimate gamer snack

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I tried making dango to go with monhun but I didn't get the texture right

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I guess it’s beyond the realm of “snacks” but breaking up a Yakuza marathon with a big Japanese takeout meal of like ramen, sushi, gyoza etc is bliss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i just bought a big box of shin ramyun black and i'm gonna schedule an epic yakuza day and eat a bunch of it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I had McDonald’s

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

nice... whatd you get

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

nice... whatd you get

Double quarter pounder w cheese meal

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thinking of getting a spicy chicken sandwich and a mcflurry myself.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

thinking of getting a spicy chicken sandwich and a mcflurry myself.

Nice

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oreo McFlurry > M&M McFlurry

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Oreo McFlurry > M&M McFlurry

:hai:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

*quietly hides the mcflurry behind my back*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

both are acceptable IMO, but oreo is better

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bring back the Rollo McFlurry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*notices the wrong kind of mcflurry and points at b_d like donald Sutherland in invasion of the body snatchers*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Bring back the Rollo McFlurry

was there a heath bar mcflurry. i remember that being sick but idk if that ws somewhere else

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

was there a heath bar mcflurry. i remember that being sick but idk if that ws somewhere else

DQ has a Heath blizzard

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah! posted:

Baskin Robins

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*notices the wrong kind of mcflurry and points at b_d like donald Sutherland in invasion of the body snatchers*

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like the M&M McFlurry too. No bad mcflurries

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats a lot of calories

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i've never had a mcflurry before. do they just taste like frappes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Double quarter pounder w cheese meal

Did you supersize?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Did you supersize?

McD’s hasn’t has supersize for a long time.