Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4mZWB0pZR0

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Sindai posted:

I immediately miss long hair Kotaro. Sakura making it fly around by yelling at him was good.

I guess the obvious inference from the ominous conversation between Kotaro and the old man is that there's a time limit on the girls' zombification and it's going to roll around just in time for the season climax.

what if the time limit is not on the zombies

but on saga prefecture itself

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Qwertycoatl posted:

I want to know what Tai's day job is

I don't know how ranching works in Japan, but I'm inclined to say sheep dog

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
it's called ugly crying for a reason

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

8one6 posted:

The metalhead dudes were in the audience. Can the general public just buy tickets to high school festivals in Japan?

I think they're usually open to the public. Would be kind of weird to bother putting together so much crap and only have your fellow students/immediate family (excluding the members who have to work during the day) check it out (also, probably not as likely to make any money back)

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
i mean, they probably wouldn't have done that if they didn't plan to, non?

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I mean, white pillars of light don't confirm anything. For all we know the prefecture was scooped up and put onto an alien ship. Or maybe all the citizens were kidnapped. Or maybe now everyone is a zombie. It's ambiguous for a reason!

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
There are a lot of wild theories flying around about Kotaro's status, but I can't help but think about how he spent just about 48 hours in a flooded basement before running himself ragged trying to figure out where the girls are and recover their stuff. I'm not saying I think it IS pneumonia, but it strikes me as not a small possibility compared to when an anime character normally starts coughing blood up ominously

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I have no clue, but considering the first dub was airing concurrently with the simulcast (not quite simul, but) and skipped dubbing the songs, only for the home video version to come out later with dubbed songs, it might take a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
If I remember right the dubbed songs weren't a thing until the disc release?