Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Willo567 posted:

Is it just me, or did part of the episode feel like a love drama

It's not just you, it was wonderfully gay in that regard. The cop interprets Junko as pining over a romance, we found that Ai's video was what Junko was embarrassed over being caught watching, Junko pointing the smashed guitar and Ai running up to her and then Junko getting possessive over Ai at the end.... it was all really romantically charged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

It's pretty crazy that the judges acknowledged that Lily improvised a whole new arrangement for that song on the fly, modified her outfit and arranged everything with the staff for the altered performance all in 10 minutes or so and still gave the win to her opponent. Her performance got just as much of a reaction and she had a huge disadvantage. The only explanation is that they thought they'd get backlash for not picking the established star or it was already decided he'd win.

It's super scummy btw for a nationally famous performer to go to a 'japans got talent' show to compete against unknowns and local idols. What a douche.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Legendary episode for sure. Tae's break-dancing was the hardest I've laughed this season.

Also someone on reddit brought up the amazing theory that Sakura and Tae's graves are right next to each other, so maybe it was just really dark when Kotaro went grave-robbing.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Willo567 posted:

Ai already pointed out that bodies are cremated in Japan though

The gals have to exist somehow. Making zombies from ashes would be weird as heck. Either way it's too much of a coincidence to not be relevant.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I'm almost disappointed my prediction of Mappa trolling us by making the story about Romero turned out to not be true.

Cover for those interested: Tae looks normal here. I guess she wasn't always "Like that"?

I was always kind of hoping that Tae would turn out to be a literal ancient barbarian or something equally bizarre.

The pink jumpsuits give me hope her backstory is still something insane. I don't know if I can square away her having been someone relatively normal when she was alive without her current state becoming tragic instead of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

My immediate thought on the ending is that it's a total fakeout and it'll just be from some movie that they're starring in.

Also while it was a great concert and I teared up I was really hoping Tae would sing just one word perfectly and loving stun the whole stadium.