Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Derpies posted:

Nah I just change the carpet, it gets fuzzy post winter

i know they call it "shag" carpeting but that doesnt mean you need to actually shag it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Like have a maitainance day once a week. Where you vacuum and clean your bathroom. I'm worried about some of the goons in this thread.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

hbag posted:

i know they call it "shag" carpeting but that doesnt mean you need to actually shag it

Look I don't come over to your side of the pond and tell you how to tug!

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

my dog died im sad posted:

Like have a maitainance day once a week. Where you vacuum and clean your bathroom. I'm worried about some of the goons in this thread.

Why do you vacuum your bathroom? Do you have carpet in there

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

if i posted a photo of my trash can i would get a private message from 50 different people trying to direct me to different mental health professionals

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk dude it's pretty hard to gently caress up a trashcan that bad, you got me all intrigued

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

my dog died im sad posted:

I guess there's people in here with different ideas of what Spring cleanup is. Where I live anyone who talks about Spring cleanup is referring to the day your neighborhood has free bulk trash pickup from the city. You put giant poo poo like couches or tons of tree and yard waste on the street in front of your house and they pick everyone's bulk up that weekend. Not talking about stuff like dusting or vacuuming.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Dear Watson posted:

The Kirby salesperson did it and said a third of your body weight worth of dead skins is shed into your bed every year!! You gotta vacuum your bed!

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Some vacuums do well on hard floors. Also, you should vacuum your bathroom rugs if you can.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

a third of your body weight worth of dead skins is shed into your bed every year!!
Is that what we're calling it now?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Fartington Butts posted:

Is that what we're calling it now?

Yes. They are little dead skins.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Just tell your maid to clean the springs? :boom:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Dear Watson posted:

My wife confessed she vacuums the tile to pick up cat hair (they sleep on the heated floor). I stick to mopping

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

its all nice on rice posted:

little dead skins

its all nice on rice

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

My wife confessed she vacuums the tile to pick up cat hair (they sleep on the heated floor). I stick to mopping

bougie af.

i'm just jealous tho. the tile floor in my bathroom sucks and is cold and it looks like stones and it's uneven.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
everyone who criticizes my yearly spring cleaning ritual please consider sucking my balls

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Did you make shields out of your old dresser?

Also I made a dresser out of my old shields I have never had a dresser before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dresser? i barely cleaned'er!